Seeking Help Planning to buy new DTH connection

Yes new connection. Go to below link and choose 219 pack for 1 year .it will show 3990.It also includes 33 HD channels for 1 year.

India's leading provider of Prepaid & Postpaid Mobile Services in India - Airtel.in
You can also go for Rs 4950 pack for new connection in bangalore. It includes my sports with Royal HD pack and includes all news channels, all hindi GEC channels in HD/SD, all Hindi movies channels HD/SD, all sports channels HD/SD, all Lifestyle and infotainment channels HD/SD, all kids channels (Nick HD is not included), 4 English channels with two regional pack and recording topup free. It is almost in your budget of Rs 400 monthly and is a very good package. I too have migrated from D2H to Airtel with this pack.

Do not go with airtel. Go with tata sky hd.though tata is costly but their service is awesome. I was suffering a lot to buy airtel. Now i am going to buy tata sky hd plus box.

If you go Tata sky you will get SD channels like HD quality.
No confusion in packages.
No need to contact customer care. You can add and drop packages at any time.
Only dth giving one day lock in period.
Make my HD pack 5 channels available for 30 rupees from your subscribed SD channels.

Last edited:
Go for RS 1199 Sun DTH Apna pack for Rs200 p m cheapest DTH with 12 English channels with most popular Sports pack but All SD channels and for Rs 340 i.e. another Rs140 you can add HD pack also.Check details at thier web site sundirect.in

Bro in adtv u can get all ur required channel at only 426rs per month with freedom sportskids hd pack.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock