DDF Exclusive Star Jalsha Change Their Logo From Feb 15 For 30 Minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
+ Change Their UI + World Television Premiere Villain Sunday I think 17thFeb Or 24thFeb @06:00PM

Source

Last edited:
Logo is same as Star Utsav.

I am eagerly waiting for new logo of my favourite channel Star Channel. Hopefully, they will change logo permanently in this Sunday during Dus a Dus event. @Riddhiman bro, may be our guess is going to be true.

Logo looks like Star Utsav in this picture or it may have more red colour I think. @JollyLNB eagerly waiting for your words here :tup:

But one doubt, WTP "Villain" is not premiering on Star Jalsha, this Sunday at 6pm. Coz, on that time special event Dus a Dus will be telecasted.

Logo looks like Star Utsav in this picture or it may have more red colour I think. @JollyLNB eagerly waiting for your words here :tup:
Thank you, @Raju lal. First, I will like to echo @DreamFan's sentiment here. Star Jalsha is rebranding at last! :cheers::cheers::cheers:
My dream come true. I am so so so so so so happy. My all time favourite for our Star Jalsha.
We have seen not only the new logo but also glimpses of the new graphics package, which seems to be focusing more on orange and blue than red. The existing graphics package is one of the best of any regional channel, but it had run its course and it is now 6.5 years old. This is the best time for a rebrand. This should also help it gain viewership and narrow the gap with Zee Bangla. The rebrand + new shows worked brilliantly for Star Maa and Zee Kannada, and it should work here as well.
But one doubt, WTP "Villain" is not premiering on Star Jalsha, this Sunday at 6pm. Coz, on that time special event Dus a Dus will be telecasted.
It will rebrand during this event as channels generally rebrand during special award shows. FYI, Jalsha's last rebrand was during a Chalo Paltai event on 17 June 2012 (a Sunday) and tomorrow is also Sunday the 17th. Here is a video of the 2012 rebrand.
Source

And also some music from the original channel launch in 2008.
Source

Last edited:
Thank you, @Raju lal. First, I will like to echo @DreamFan's sentiment here. Star Jalsha is rebranding at last! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

We have seen not only the new logo but also glimpses of the new graphics package, which seems to be focusing more on orange and blue than red. The existing graphics package is one of the best of any regional channel, but it had run its course and it is now 6.5 years old. This is the best time for a rebrand. This should also help it gain viewership and narrow the gap with Zee Bangla. The rebrand + new shows worked brilliantly for Star Maa and Zee Kannada, and it should work here as well.
Please let me clear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock