Breaking Star Movies Kids HD & Star Movies Kids Gets License

Cbeebies was actually decent and would have been much better than Baby TV for kids in that age group. Unfortunately they shut both that and BBC Entertainment which had a plethora of content that could have been telecasted if they were around.

Wait Wait ur wish might finally come true soon, Sony Yay is delivering poor results and i think Sony will consider rebranding it by collaborating with BBC in Kids Genre , CBeebies or a hybrid channel with content for toddlers + adolescents might be shaped up. Remember Sony BBC Earth has come out shining and BBC will.be more than willing to extend portfolio in India.

Now Star is the first network to launch kids movie channel hopefully star provide good content for kids

Indeed. Star is busy in revamping some channels but it hasn't touched the graphics and logo of Star Gold, Star Jalsha, Star Movies, Jalsha Movies, Star World and Star World Premiere HD in ages. Of these, the Bengali channels alone have a superb graphics package even today (despite not changing once since 2012 in both cases), while the graphics of the English channels and Star Gold have deteriorated badly. Compare and see for yourself.

Star Movies (India) (unchanged since 2009) and Fox Movies (Asia)
Star World (India) (logo unchanged since 2008; graphics last changed 2015) and Fox Life (Asia)

Asian Star (now Fox) channels are miles ahead of Indian Star English channels.
Bro this thing you had said so many times in different threads😀

SKM bro, you have returned after all these months at the right time!
SKM returns in time for SMK! :biggrin:
Good one bro ! :):):)
And bro, I am very much here only !:):)
Only, not getting time to post anything !:)
Now waiting for his essay posts:biggrin::lol:Do you remember @JollyLNB bro ?
Not in mood bro ! :):):)
And moreover, too busy to post anything !:):)
However, I don't forget to check the threads/posts by you guys !
but sometimes when I miss !! I really miss you guys and this forum very much !!!
love you guys !!!! :)

Again they copied the news from here n you again doing same mistake bro .. don't post from does sites ... Channel got licence 1 month back where were they sleeping ? After we posted here than they also posted .. So we should give credit to Our bro's not those sites .

Again they copied the news from here n you again doing same mistake bro .. don't post from does sites ... Channel got licence 1 month back where were they sleeping ? After we posted here than they also posted .. So we should give credit to Our bro's not those sites .
same happened for sun fta channels too!

Yeah ditto copied:hehe:
Then credit goes to me also for sharing the exclusive news about Disney XD's shutdown, Big Magic & Ganga's soon renaming & 3 Sony channel's shutdown for the extreme first time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock