Breaking Star Movies Kids HD & Star Movies Kids Gets License

Which, I feel, no babies are made to watch.
BabyTV is literally a waste channel in my opinion.
Useless channel. I have doubt 1% Indian watch this channel ever. They should shut down this and launch a new kids channel in its place.
The same would have been said by some people about Da Vinci Learning HD as long as it was alive.
Cbeebies was actually decent and would have been much better than Baby TV for kids in that age group. Unfortunately they shut both that and BBC Entertainment which had a plethora of content that could have been telecasted if they were around.

The Current Star Movies channel is already a kids channel, mostly shows kids animated movies and super hero movies, so only the name has to be changed to Star Movies Kids, nothing new is going to happen !!
:tup:True. Homealone, Ice age, thor... Hope they will bring bold contents in Star Movies after the launch of SMK
2 Waste channels for me not interested in Kids channels , Good for those for those watch kids channels.
Its not for u, its for kids 😉

2 Waste channels for me not interested in Kids channels , Good for those for those watch kids channels.

It would not be a kids channel airing cartoons, they r starting it to air all family/kids movies on this channel. Right now too Star Movies content line up boasts of these movies in majority of airtime , as these r getting extremely good ratings hence Star has decided to give it a separate platform. If u do not like these movies still this is good news for u as Star Movies will showcase more action, superhero movies.

It's of no use for kids as well as babies...

It can't compete with other kids channels as well..

It will not compete with kids channel, it will remain part of English Movie Genre. Why r u all confusing this with cartoon channels? You know in foreign countries there r separate movie channels for kids, family, action, romance, drama, horror and even documentary. We in India r not accustomed to it + our market is not suitable for such portfolio hence all major broadcasters club different type of movies on single channel.

Star India tried this before too with Fox Action Movies (later rebrandes Star Movies Action) but it failed and now they r banking on kids movies to establish this trend. I am 100% sure that it will succeed. Kids Movies r front performers each week in BARC Ratings all channels r banking on it

It will not compete with kids channel, it will remain part of English Movie Genre. Why r u all confusing this with cartoon channels? You know in foreign countries there r separate movie channels for kids, family, action, romance, drama, horror and even documentary. We in India r not accustomed to it + our market is not suitable for such portfolio hence all major broadcasters club different type of movies on single channel.

Star India tried this before too with Fox Action Movies (later rebrandes Star Movies Action) but it failed and now they r banking on kids movies to establish this trend. I am 100% sure that it will succeed. Kids Movies r front performers each week in BARC Ratings all channels r banking on it
I know that it is a new English movie channel which won't compete in kids genre.I have only replied to @Gopi27 bro's post.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock