Breaking Star Movies Kids HD & Star Movies Kids Gets License

Useless channel. I have doubt 1% Indian watch this channel ever. They should shut down this and launch a new kids channel in its place.
The same would have been said by some people about Da Vinci Learning HD as long as it was alive.

Last edited:
Good News😀
Instead of launching SMK, they should launch a kids channel, replacing Baby TV.
No need bro In future they will become the powerplayer in Kids genre automatically 😉

Last edited:
Star is sticking with its old branding for Star Movies and Star World channels. I feel they need to revamp it to match their current branding. This channel will be a very good addition to Star's portfolio.
Indeed. Star is busy in revamping some channels but it hasn't touched the graphics and logo of Star Gold, Star Jalsha, Star Movies, Jalsha Movies, Star World and Star World Premiere HD in ages. Of these, the Bengali channels alone have a superb graphics package even today (despite not changing once since 2012 in both cases), while the graphics of the English channels and Star Gold have deteriorated badly. Compare and see for yourself.

Star Movies (India) (unchanged since 2009) and Fox Movies (Asia)
Star World (India) (logo unchanged since 2008; graphics last changed 2015) and Fox Life (Asia)

Asian Star (now Fox) channels are miles ahead of Indian Star English channels.

Last edited:
So another two channels from Star which will probably be priced at 19 each!!

Thanks for the update Vadi bro!!

The Current Star Movies channel is already a kids channel, mostly shows kids animated movies and super hero movies, so only the name has to be changed to Star Movies Kids, nothing new is going to happen !!
SKM bro, you have returned after all these months at the right time! SKM returns in time for SMK! :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock