Breaking TV Monthly bills drop down under new rules :TRAI Chairman R S Sharma

• Thread starter jakab
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 120
  • Views: Views 20,755
I think he dont basic sense...all digital cable subcribers are suffering due to this bullsh*t rules...god only save us from this corrupted people.

Because of this TRAI rules in our village arasu cable operator revert back to analogue from digital mode. Arasu Set top box is in coma since february.
Well i think, your village cable operator will probably illegally relay feeds using signal boost. Don't know how far he can go with this as eventually the authorities will know about this and this will be the end of his cable business.

Well i think, your village cable operator will probably illegally relay feeds using signal boost. Don't know how far he can go with this as eventually the authorities will know about this and this will be the end of his cable business.
He is trying to make more money in quick time. Now DTH and cable TV are at same price. I really wonder if still someone choose Cable TV over a DTH connection

He is trying to make more money in quick time. Now DTH and cable TV are at same price. I really wonder if still someone choose Cable TV over a DTH connection
Yeah, just till last month I also had a Siti Cable connection for my grandmother as they offered all channels for ₹200 and yes it included everything from english to movies to sports, etc. We mostly forgave the outages that comes with cable such as cable cut and signal booster failure or somebody failed to turn on the generator due to excessive power cut.

But after new TRAI regime, he said that price would increase and there was no circumventing this. This is when, i got a new dish tv connection. (I already had one Tata Sky from last 10 years). Things are going well till now.

They were blackmailing Government and evading tax money. People were happy for getting channels at a cheap price and the Government was suffering from the tax evasion.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock