Seeking Help Applied for Airtel DTH box upgrade to Xtreme but no response yet.

As per above I have emailed them but I could see today they have done direct recharge to my account of 1931 which suppose to be 1500 Box + 431 recharge...this is unfair.
Finally they refunded bro, contact cc or nodal officer they will register request for upgrade request, they will debit from your Airtel dth account balance, I think once got refund amount in dth account, not possible to transfer to bank/original payment

2nd options sell ur Airtel stb & purchase tataplay/other dth connection,

Finally box upgraded to Xtreme, 1500 deducted from DTH balance.

Thanks a lot DDF ❤️
I have a 4.5K balance on my Airtel DTH a/c.. on call cc says I have to pay cash upon upgrade.. will mail to nodal or any method to get that amount deducted from my a/c..pls help

I think possible bro, better to confirm with nodal officer

[email protected]

Yeah Upgrade done yesterday at 9pm.. they have took 150 service visit as cash rest 1500 has been deducted from my ac balance.. cc said not possible but raising a request.. local distributor office said possible then they did tha part.. the box is latest Android 12 one with Xtreme TV white glow.. looks small but nice..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock