About alacarte option

• Thread starter Ravi24
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 2,198

Ravi24

Reaction score
If i opted for ala-carte option without any base pack then what is the lockin period to stay only with ala-carte option and between that mean lockin period,can i change the selected channels?For eg,assume i selected 8 channels and one of this is movies now HD, and say after 20 days i want to change it to star movies HD.Can i do this using ala-carte option?
Plz help me..

The locking period of A-La-Carte channel bouquet is 3 month to delete any channel from that bouquet. However, you are free to migrate to the base package at any point of time. In case of package + A-La-Carte option, activated A la carte channels (except sports) can be deactivated only after 1 month of locking period and all sports channels (ten cricket has 1 month locking period) can only be deactivated after 3 months of locking period.

Jerome.J said:
The locking period of A-La-Carte channel bouquet is 3 month to delete any channel from that bouquet. However, you are free to migrate to the base package at any point of time. In case of package + A-La-Carte option, activated A la carte channels (except sports) can be deactivated only after 1 month of locking period and all sports channels (ten cricket has 1 month locking period) can only be deactivated after 3 months of locking period.

ok thnks,but currently i am using super gold pack+english ent addon,I had activated english ent addon nearly 15 days back and now i want to convert only with alacarte option without any base pack,so can i do this as the lockin period of english ent addon is 1 month..

Since you are moving to alacarte only from current package I think u can do it....and add-on lock in period is not a problem here...

You can call toll free from ur registered mobile only and confirm it.....

Jerome.J said:

thats mean,after 3 months i can come back to base pack only without alacarte option.Right naa?Plz Also tell me is there any other hidden terms & conditions?

1.After 3 months u can switch to any option u required....eg.base pack+alacarte,base pack only,base pack+ add-on

2.nothing hidden

And the only rules are change in alacarte allowed only after 3 months

Already said u can move to base pack at any time..

Minimum channel subscription per month should be 150Rs + 12% tax....near 165 Rs.

And my personal suggestion is that for 80% of customers alacarte only option is not valuable considering price

If u like it then go for it

Jerome.J said:
1.After 3 months u can switch to any option u required....eg.base pack+alacarte,base pack only,base pack+ add-on

2.nothing hidden

And the only rules are change in alacarte allowed only after 3 months

Already said u can move to base pack at any time..

Minimum channel subscription per month should be 150Rs + 12% tax....near 165 Rs.

And my personal suggestion is that for 80% of customers alacarte only option is not valuable considering price

If u like it then go for it

ok thank you once again...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock