• Thread starter Thread starter Drake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 2
  • Views Views: Views 1,310

Drake

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Friends,

I've been noticing this for a long time and though I have no idea about how these DTH companies work I still thought of sharing my views with you.

ADTV's HD Base Packs whether it's Value Prime, Value Max, Eco Sports, Mega or Magnum starts from 2HD to All HD (Current one is 27 ROI I guess).

Now, those are subscribed to Base Pack with All HD will automatically get newly launched HD channels as soon as it is added in ADTV's platform.

But users of say Value Prime with 2 HD, 6 HD etc will keep on getting those many HD channels by default until and unless they manually subscribe to any other HD channel by paying additional Rs.51 PM

My question is that whenever ADTV launches any new HD channel don't you think they should hike prices of only those customers using say VP 27 HD, VM 27 HD, Mega 27 HD etc instead of revising the prices of All Packages.

I was using Mega 2 HD which was 440 earlier but now it cost 458. But I am still getting only 2 HD by default na its not like they added a new HD channel to my package to justify the hike so why we 2, 6, 12, 18 HD package users simply pay them more when we are not getting anything additional in our packages?

Regards.

Bro why cant u posted in the General Discussion thread :huh:huh:nj ..

SaiLaxman said:
Bro why cant u posted in the General Discussion thread :huh:huh:nj ..

Whenever I or other members see a new post in General Discussion Thread, a ray of hope spreads in our hearts. We all hope that maybe a new hd channel related stuff is posted. But when it turns out something else we just curse from deep of our heart in pure desi style. So, in order to avoid this curse-o-mania I thought I should post it here :p :D

Back
Top Bottom