Seeking Help Airtel Changed Plan Based On Recharge In The Name Of UPP

No Anna it's nothing related to the trai traiff migration it's already done & dusted

@Jagadeesh bro done recharge for UPP plan unfortunately so the plan is auto migrated it's a Ramzan offer which was I already shared here earlier by me

So I hope this also happens in ur issue too 👉DDF Exclusive - Beware Airtel Is Changing Base Packs Without Your Knowledge

So members are requested to avoid recharge multiple of 5 as said by @Choco7905 bro .. it's always safe to do multiple of 10 (200 , 300 , 400 etc...)

if possible will share whole Ramzan UPP later

Regards
Read my other thread bro. It was nothing related to recharge.

And also @Choco7905 bro mentioned one should do the recharge in multiples of 5, not avoid. But you are saying to avoid it @Gobinaath bro. Which one is right?

Bro, UPP Is A Mess Now Bro. They Should Stop UPP Recharges. Monthly Rental Can Be In Any Digits And Decimals Under TRAI Rules.

Read my other thread bro. It was nothing related to recharge.
Seems both the issue are different but here it's coz of recharge amount unlike urs
And also @Choco7905 bro mentioned one should do the recharge in multiples of 5, not avoid. But you are saying to avoid it @Gobinaath bro. Which one is right?
What I thought to say is recharge in denomination of 100 , 200 , 300 etc... Last 2 digits ending with zero's are safe to recharge Anna 🙂

Not only in this issue it's always risky by doing recharge of denomination last digits not ending with zero's except Adtv Cashback denomination ie) 710 get 750 like that 🙂🙂

Regards

Bro, UPP Is A Mess Now Bro. They Should Stop UPP Recharges. Monthly Rental Can Be In Any Digits And Decimals Under TRAI Rules.
Sorry for the mess up u have faced bro but it's rarest of rare case but most of customer welcome UPP recharge coz UPP amount itself created based on customer feedback instead of calling Adtv cc to activate the pack it's easy to do so 🙂

Regards

I said what I've experienced & what the retailer has told me. Long time back when Value Prime was priced at 275, I asked him to do a recharge of 288 (275 for pack & 13 for one topup) but he denied & said that do a recharge either of 285 or 290. Always do recharge in multiple of 5 otherwise any other pack can get activated.

They Should Change UPP System From Now On. Under TRAI Rules, This Is Useless.
Disagree

For every technology there is one loophole we can't do anything for that coz UPP bring for those who not able to do call cc , using application etc... For this ditching whole UPP system itself surely a disaster

Ex) We facing call drop issue in Telecom system huge head Ache so for that demanding of ditching whole calling system is a gud one ?? We can able to do that ??

So every technology is having own loophole we have to adjust that in daily life

Regards

Last edited:
but he denied & said that do a recharge either of 285 or 290. Always do recharge in multiple of 5 otherwise any other pack can get activated.
He's cleverly cheated u or he's half baked one

He just wants to round up his dealer commission that's it BTW 290 itself a UPP amount only on that time for South value prime pack 🤣🤣

Seems both the issue are different but here it's coz of recharge amount unlike urs

What I thought to say is recharge in denomination of 100 , 200 , 300 etc... Last 2 digits ending with zero's are safe to recharge Anna 🙂

Not only in this issue it's always risky by doing recharge of denomination last digits not ending with zero's except Adtv Cashback denomination ie) 710 get 750 like that 🙂🙂
I'll post the screenshot of recharges done on that account after selecting the pack to clear any confusion.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock