Seeking Help Airtel Changed Plan Based On Recharge In The Name Of UPP

Sorry for the mess up u have faced bro but it's rarest of rare case but most of customer welcome UPP recharge coz UPP amount itself created based on customer feedback instead of calling Adtv cc to activate the pack it's easy to do so 🙂

Regards
Fine Bro.

Disagree

For every technology there is one loophole we can't do anything for that coz UPP bring for those who not able to do call cc , using application etc... For this ditching whole UPP system itself surely a disaster

Ex) We facing call drop issue in Telecom system huge head Ache so for that demanding of ditching whole calling system is a gud one ?? We can able to do that ??

So every technology is having own loophole we have to adjust that in daily life

Regards
I Agree On Your Views Bro.

But, For Example, Under TRAI Rules, I Create My Pack For 706rs And Recharge 706 For 1 Month. Here UPP Comes Into Place Taking Monthly Rental To 1400. If We Notice This ASAP, Issues Sorted. But Like Me, Noticing After 20 Days Causes Issues. Airtel Should Implement Different System To Sort This Out.

But I Entered The Amount 706 And Recharged. I Never Know UPP Existed After TRAI Rules. They Should Change UPP System From Now On. Under TRAI Rules, This Is Useless.
Sun direct is preferred by most retailers for their upp system only. Upp is needed. If you have recharged for 704 and if 704 is for that new plan on your account, it's your fault. Why did you recharge for 704.

I Agree On Your Views Bro.

But, For Example, Under TRAI Rules, I Create My Pack For 706rs And Recharge 706 For 1 Month. Here UPP Comes Into Place Taking Monthly Rental To 1400. If We Notice This ASAP, Issues Sorted. But Like Me, Noticing After 20 Days Causes Issues. Airtel Should Implement Different System To Sort This Out.
Are you serious? Come on, I see you can read and write English. It's a common sense that specific numbers on recharge are denominations. It'll activate plans automatically. There's nothing to blame airtel here. It's your mistake. You can request for a refund but you should have done immediately. I'm not sure if you did.

Sun direct is preferred by most retailers for their upp system only. Upp is needed. If you have recharged for 704 and if 704 is for that new plan on your account, it's your fault. Why did you recharge for 704.
Because That Was My Monthly Rental.

One More Doubt @Gobinaath Bro.

Even Though 706rs UPP Got Activated, My Monthly Rental Was More Than 900 At Approx. 32 DBR. How Come This Happens Bro..? My Monthly Rental Should Be Only 706 Right..?

Because That Was My Monthly Rental.
But here you said that your monthly rental is 353 & you did the recharge with 706 to get validity of 2 months.
I Have Changed My Packs Under Trai Rules Which Amounted 353rs Per Month On March 30th. Then, On April 3rd I Recharged For 2 Months Amounting 706 Through Self Care.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock