Airtel DTH HD DVR Recording charges. Edit:Issue resolved

shrikant1384

Reaction score
Since 2 months, airtel has started charging me 1 rs. per day as recording charges. These charges were earlier there for HD+ , but now they have started it for HD DVR also. Can anyone else confirm this. I called airtel CC twice and both of them confirmed them of the recording charges. These charges are not reflected on the website.

RE: Airtel DTH HD DVR Recording charges

I am also using Airtel HD-DVR. For me Airtel not charging anything for recording...

For HD-DVR customers recording facitlity is free of cost..

Please activate free HD DVR recording add on...

adhu84 said:
I am also using Airtel HD-DVR. For me Airtel not charging anything for recording...

For HD-DVR customers recording facitlity is free of cost..

Please activate free HD DVR recording add on...

It was free for me since 1 year. But they have started charging me since 2 months. CC told me that henceforth HD DVR will be also charged.

shrikant1384 said:
It was free for me since 1 year. But they have started charging me since 2 months. CC told me that henceforth HD DVR will be also charged.

Just now i checked my account...There is no change in my DBR..
SO i think you got wrong info from CC.

Shrikant Bro Please Contact Airtel Digital Tv Nodal Team, They will Resolve Ur Complaint Soon:)

For Your Reference I am Mentioned Airtel Digital Tv Nodal Teams Details Please Find Below:

State:Maharashtra

Contact Person:Santosh Patil

Contact no:022-40213261

Contact Email :[email protected]

Url Pages:

Digital TV from Airtel

vicky295 said:
Shrikant Bro Please Contact Airtel Digital Tv Nodal Team, They will Resolve Ur Complaint Soon:)

For Your Reference I am Mentioned Airtel Digital Tv Nodal Teams Details Please Find Below:

State:Maharashtra

Contact Person:Santosh Patil

Contact no:022-40213261

Contact Email :[email protected]

Url Pages:

Digital TV from Airtel

76y22l9md

Image URL

Thanks for the info. I will contact the person and update the forum.
Attached is the image with my top up pack.

shrikant1384 said:
76y22l9md

Image URL

Thanks for the info. I will contact the person and update the forum.
Attached is the image with my top up pack.

Bro, you have subscribed for HD external recorder top up. that is the reason you are gettIng charged for recording.. call CC and ask to cancel it and activate recording topup free

adhu84 said:
Bro, you have subscribed for HD external recorder top up. that is the reason you are gettIng charged for recording.. call CC and ask to cancel it and activate recording topup free

Hi,

I just had a chat with CC. He told me that airtel has started charging for HD DVR also. This is the 3rd CC who has told me about monthly charges for HD DVR. I then told the CC that many of my friends who have HD DVR are not charged 30/month. Then he told me that they must be new customers. The CC also confirmed that recording charges will be applied for both HD+ as well as HD DVR.

Does any other DTH charge for recording using HD DVR ?

shrikant1384 said:
Hi,

I just had a chat with CC. He told me that airtel has started charging for HD DVR also. This is the 3rd CC who has told me about monthly charges for HD DVR. I then told the CC that many of my friends who have HD DVR are not charged 30/month. Then he told me that they must be new customers. The CC also confirmed that recording charges will be applied for both HD+ as well as HD DVR.

Does any other DTH charge for recording using HD DVR ?

No DTHs charging for recording for HD DVR customers...

If CC guys cant help you, its better write a mail regarding your complaint to nodal officer as Vicky bro mentioned earlier

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock