DTH updates Airtel gives FTA channels without NCF

Tweeted this and attached pictures.

@Airtel_Presence @TRAI Why are guys adding channels automatically to my pack. When I try to add single channel, NCF increases by 46 rupees. I just have 67 channels selected by me and NCF was 153. When I just try to add 1 channel NCF is 199?

There must be some hidden terms. It's Airtel so anything is. Possible

I feel they cheating with NCF or Bug..

Me to start change pack at 11.15pm to deduct my pack rent rupees only with ₹95.

VISSA activated 👍👍

There must be some hidden terms. It's Airtel so anything is. Possible
I feel they cheating with NCF or Bug..
Nothing like that it's just a self-care coding bug in displaying nothing related to users account rental .. Main database is Crystal clean ..

Don't go with self-care as of now for ur rental do check manually or ask adtv cc for rental details

Nothing like that it's just a self-care coding bug in displaying nothing related to users account rental .. Main database is Crystal clean ..

Don't go with self-care as of now for ur rental do check manually or ask adtv cc for rental details

Tried bro..

One time deducted 35 rupees both account.. Where NCF 209.

Where 94 is pack.. Where added 6 HD Telugu plus 5 malayalam and tamil

Tweeted this and attached pictures.

@Airtel_Presence @TRAI Why are guys adding channels automatically to my pack. When I try to add single channel, NCF increases by 46 rupees. I just have 67 channels selected by me and NCF was 153. When I just try to add 1 channel NCF is 199?
exactly siva, same thing has happened to me also, i had chosen 78 channels - now they have added all naptol shopping channels and news channels and made the channel count to 126 and NCF to 177. What is the point in we choosing the channels list when they are adding it by themselves and increasing the NCF deliberately and thus increasing the monthly rental. Now my question how do we remove those FTA channels and bring the channel count back as there is no option in app or website to remove FTA channels. This is cheating in broad daylight....I also need a solution to this before i add few channels..

how do we remove those FTA channels and bring the channel count back as there is no option in app or website to remove FTA channels
Call CC & tell them to remove it.
You can also remove it through SMS. Procedure & topup code is shared in the new sticky thread of topup codes.

1st 332
2nd 650 plus including 209 NCF

as per this rent deducted
I'm not sure so can't commit

What I saw in reality in urs , riddhiman , suriya bandhari and some other account is self-care rent u all quoted here is different from database .. so I told it could be a bug

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock