DTH updates Airtel gives FTA channels without NCF

Ok, as usual Airtel seems to have made a mess of this.

1. Airtel base packs - They always include DD channels, so they don't add another 25 to the total count. And in the total channel count under MYOP, they are excluding 4 or 5 channels from the NCF slab, I think it's depending on the number of HD channels in the base pack.

2. Airtel mini packs - They are excluding 31 channels from the count instead of 25. For instance if we select 104 channels, the channel count under MYOP shows 73 and the NCF shows 153. This is fine. Apart from excluding DD channels, they are excluding an additional 6 channels from the NCF slab, which is what @Choco7905 stated earlier.

3. Normal bouquets/al-a-carte - They are excluding 7 channels from the count, but charging full. For example if we select 103 channels, the MYOP says 96 channels, but NCF shows 176 i.e. for 103 channels.

It's all very confusing and doesn't make any sense.
which means if we are selecting any airtel curated packs they are excluding channels and not increasing NCF, but if we select broadcaster bouquets then they are including the channel count and increasing the NCF..

which means if we are selecting any airtel curated packs they are excluding channels and not increasing NCF, but if we select broadcaster bouquets then they are including the channel count and increasing the NCF..
We are talking about the DD channels here, not the complimentary pack. Complimentary pack is NCF free.

There is something wrong in this new top up.
I have opted for
Zee anmol cinema,
Republic bharat ...
But it's not available after adding this new free topup. But in my channel list it is showing ..

There is something wrong in this new top up.
I have opted for
Zee anmol cinema,
Republic bharat ...
But it's not available after adding this new free topup. But in my channel list it is showing ..
Yes Something wrong after activate that Top-up. Aaj Tak,Ndtv,Sahara Channels which was free in vas00002 pack gone. Zee Anmol cinema gone. I activate whole pack again then sometime showing all subscribed channel but few minutes later again same problem.

Yes Something wrong after activate that Top-up. Aaj Tak,Ndtv,Sahara Channels which was free in vas00002 pack gone
Aaj Tak & NDTV were never a part of complementary pack. They were decrypted that's why it was coming on everyone's account. Sahara channels are also a part of the new complementary pack.
Try refreshing your account.

Aaj Tak & NDTV were never a part of complementary pack. They were decrypted that's why it was coming on everyone's account. Sahara channels are also a part of the new complementary pack.
Try refreshing your account.
Aaj Tak & Ndtv was added in complementary pack 3 days ago. I am again getting that channels after refreshing my STB.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock