DTH updates Airtel gives FTA channels without NCF

now my channel count is 130, if i add 1 channel - my NCF will increase as the channel count is above 100 now and original channel count was 70 and i had still 30 channels to add before NCF will increase. am i right or not??
You are completely wrong.
This was the case earlier, now it has been fixed. You can still add 30 SD channels & your NCF will not increase.

I want to know something!!!

Do we have DD channels in the complimentary packs? If so, then do we get 100 SD slots when we create our package?

now my channel count is 130, if i add 1 channel - my NCF will increase as the channel count is above 100 now and original channel count was 70 and i had still 30 channels to add before NCF will increase. am i right or not??
As @Choco7905 bro said, you are wrong bro. Now all bug are fixed at selfcare so ur NCF will not increase.
You can try it.

Do we have DD channels in the complimentary packs? If so, then do we get 100 SD slots when we create our package?
Yes DD channels are available in complimentary pack.

DD channels are excluded in NCF calculation, regardless of whether or not you want the complimentary pack.

DD channels are excluded in NCF calculation, regardless of whether or not you want the complimentary pack.

Is it?

Then why is it only 6 odd channels are excluded in selfcare when I change the pack? Only the mandatory (or not) DD channels are selected. Out of those 25 only 6 channels are excluded in the review section!!!! Another bug perhaps?

CotOsX4.png

s6gbNcs.png

Another example is in my existing pack I have

28 HD channels = 56 SD slots

&

22 SD channels

for a total of 56+22 = 78 SD channel slots

AbeTqon.png

and I only have space for 3 more SD slots (3 SD channels \\\OR/// 1HD & 1 SD channel) before NCF goes higher

NCF 153 for 1HD & an SD channel

ozlniCv.png

NCF goes to 176 when I try to add another SD channel

5tEarVU.png

If we go by the theory that DD channels are exempted from NCF then I should have atleast 25 extra SD slots more right? Well that's not the case here (atleast for me).

Definitely calculating NCF for DD channels (atleast 19 of them out of 25).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock