Breaking Airtel in advanced talks to buy Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter SPANDAN
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 190
  • Views Views: Views 25,324
Also Tata Play want to have some share likely 10% in this deal they doesn't want sell all its shares to ADTV is it true bro ?

Sorry Bro! I Can't Comment On This!

I hope they dont go ahead in the deal.

My personal opinion is that they can seek like minded investors who may be interested in the business.

Valid Point

Now, if this happens then Airtel and Reliance both will become stake holders of Tata Play. 😂😂

So, Very low chances

After Merger, Disney will Transfer their Stake in Tata Play to Merged entity.
65% RIL, 35% Disney (Structure of Merged Company)

Wqrb3SO.png

Now, if this happens then Airtel and Reliance both will become stake holders of Tata Play. 😂😂

So, Very low chances

So that means back to square 1... When Sky was the partner / share holder via 21CF (Star India). So if this happens, then star india (via the new merged company) will once again be share holder.

Currently The deal is put on hold it seems no improvements from either sides Tata Play started its diwali new connections promotions also in Pune & Maharashtra. Some FTA Channels also launching soon in few days .

Currently The deal is put on hold it seems no improvements from either sides Tata Play started its diwali new connections promotions also in Pune & Maharashtra. Some FTA Channels also launching soon in few days .

I Told You Already

The Terms And Conditions Put By Tata Play Is Really Tough For Airtel

One Has To Give Up

Back
Top Bottom