Airtel SD DVR updated to release 450. HDMI port disabled.Pics Added.

So airtel is still alive in sd recorder market.thus sd recorder available for sale

No arun , its been discontinued and is NOT available for sale .
I got mine around 2.5 years ago when the only competitors was tata sky + and reliance Hd DVR !
now only the HD DVR is available for sale from airtel!

Me 1 saal pehele ADTV SD recorder kharidnewala tha par usi samay wo band ho gaya.

ADTV SD recorder dual recording karta tha ya nahi?

Thanks.

My sd dvr also got updated to 450 version on 20th August, 2012.

umeshg729 said:

Congrats. :tup

umeshg729 said:

Hamesha ki tarah unka software kafi hadd tak pehele software ki tulna me kharab diya gaya hoga. Sahi hai kya?

Lagbhag sare dth jaise jaise software update karte jate hai wo kharab se kharab dene ki koshish karte hai.

no Max , don't assume that the old software is always better.
In my opinion , the new software of Airtel is MUCH better than the old software and foxes a lot of the problems that the old software had regarding series link in particular and deleting of programs.
The only downside to the new software is that now we can only choose 15 channels in favorites , that's all.

If it is thats good but if you notice history of Indian DTH industry almost all DTH disspointed their customer on every software upgrade. Example - Dish tv, d2h, sun direct etc. They time to time made their software worst. Rarely they made good changes.

Congrates u happy with new software upgrade. :)

Hi!!
I like all hi-fi audio visuals.. .
hence i purchased a DVR when airtel proposed me for HD 5X VIDEO 10X AUDIO bla blaaa...
paying Rs 5490 in the month of October 2010.
i was enjoying HD VIDEO till 18 August 2012 but suddenly HDMI port has stopped working with a new updated software version.
how ever when am contacting customer care getting the positive reply that the issue will be resolved. But when local engineers are telling that mine is not HD recorder and should be upgraded to HDDVR by paying 5000 RS again . Pls let me know what is actual problem and should I pay 5k again?

ForceRaikkonen said:
no Max , don't assume that the old software is always better.
In my opinion , the new software of Airtel is MUCH better than the old software and foxes a lot of the problems that the old software had regarding series link in particular and deleting of programs.
The only downside to the new software is that now we can only choose 15 channels in favorites , that's all.

What was old number count in favoretis?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock