DDF Exclusive Airtel Xstream Box Hands On! Review

• Thread starter k2max6
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 425
  • Views: Views 130,592
Bro, the price is still 3999.
After you select this Plan with 3108, click next after providing your contact details, final price on payment summary page will show 3999 which includes installation charges, 1 month dth pack and other charges.
Thank you brother for clearing my confusion...

Actually I was unable to proceed further because of some technical issue on their part...I tried several browsers on my computer & it always saying
"Something just broke. People at Airtel are fixing it." whenever I was trying to proceed...

So, just now I tried accessing it via AirTel mobile app & there was no error in the app & I was able to see the entire summary & the breakdown of the cost...And yes it's 3999/- including everything...

Thanks for solving my confusion... :)(y)

uxPT1G5.jpg

Both the DishTV STB & their stick don't have support for 4K...And I want to keep only 1 device...I had also ordered Mi Box S from eBay but then I found about AirTel Xstream, I cancelled the Mi Box S & decided to go with the AirTel Xstream as it has much better picture & sound quality than DishTV, 4K & Android support in the single box...I am using DishTv since 2012 & it's definitely time for me for an upgrade from their slow & sh#tty boxes where HD channels stutter almost all the time for me even after swapping the box many times...

I will switch to AirTel because of the clarity in the DTH channels too (compared to my existing DishTv)...I'm not buying AirTelXstream just for the streaming purpose but for the TV viewing purpose too & people who have reviewed Xstream have confirmed that, it has very good audio & picture quality than any HD box...

Last edited:
Both the DishTV STB & their stick don't have support for 4K...And I want to keep only 1 device...I had also ordered Mi Box S from eBay but then I found about AirTel Xstream, I cancelled the Mi Box S & decided to go with the AirTel Xstream as it has much better picture & sound quality than DishTV, 4K & Android support in the single box...I am using DishTv since 2012 & it's definitely time for me for an upgrade from their slow & sh#tty boxes where HD channels stutter almost all the time for me even after swapping the box many times...

I will switch to AirTel because of the clarity in the DTH channels too (compared to my existing DishTv)...I'm not buying AirTelXstream just for the streaming purpose but for the TV viewing purpose too & people who have reviewed Xstream have confirmed that, it has very good audio & picture quality than any HD box...
so after so much hard selling Mi Box S you cancelled the order......at last you understood wise use of money...

so after so much hard selling Mi Box S you cancelled the order......at last you understood wise use of money...
It's MY money & you don't need to teach me how I should utilize it...I always understand the perfect use of my money...

You are talking like I'm a kid or something who doesn't know how to use the money wisely...Please mind your own business other than teaching others life lessons...

Last edited:
@k2max6 brother do you know if PC wireless keyboards & mouses work on this ?? I won't be playing games on it but I feel myself comfortable using the conventional wireless KB & Mouse than those bluetooth keyboard/mouse combo...I already have Logitech Wireless Keyboards & Mouse & hoping that plugging the 2.4 Ghz RF receiver in one of the USB port will work...

I tested both my wireless keyboard & mouse RF dongles on my android phone using a Type C to USB converter & both the keyboard & mouse worked on the phone itself...So, since the box is an android device too, I think they will work on the box too... :)

Your thread made me decide to switch to Xstream from DishTV...Thanks a lot for the detailed review, pics & answering all the queries by everyone... :)

Last edited:
@k2max6 brother do you know if PC wireless keyboards & mouses work on this ?? I won't be playing games on it but I feel myself comfortable using the conventional wireless KB & Mouse than those bluetooth keyboard/mouse combo...I already have Logitech Wireless Keyboards & Mouse & hoping that plugging the 2.4 Ghz RF receiver in one of the USB port will work...

I tested both my wireless keyboard & mouse RF dongles on my android phone using a Type C to USB converter & both the keyboard & mouse worked on the phone itself...So, since the box is an android device too, I think they will work on the box too... :)

Your thread made me decide to switch to Xstream from DishTV...Thanks a lot for the detailed review, pics & answering all the queries by everyone... :)
I can’t test that because I have bluetooth mouse only , that works without any dongle. But since your keyboard works with android phones there is no reason it should not work with it. But can’t say for sure.
Do they take away the old hd box or let you keep it??
If you upgrade it they will take the old box.

This box may be sold by Airtel in coming days to old Airtel broadband customers for Rs 2500 just to match Jio broadband connection/Jio fiber offer price,so guys just wait who have active broadband connection by airtel along with DishTv/Airtel DTH connection as merger is in offing

Last edited:
It's MY money & you don't need to teach me how I should utilize it...I always understand the perfect use of my money...

You are talking like I'm a kid or something who doesn't know how to use the money wisely...Please mind your own business other than teaching others life lessons...
Oops....u lost temperament....seems my comment offended you.....
Btw, you were d one who were teaching others intially.

This box may be sold by Airtel in coming days to old Airtel broadband customers for Rs 2500 just to match Jio broadband connection/Jio fiber offer price,so guys just wait who have active broadband connection by airtel
Whatever they do in price reduction if at all , they will pay up. Might have to fight a bit for the difference in amount but they will do right. I have handled them many times. Not a concern to me. Only a few dm’s do the trick.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock