DDF Exclusive Airtel Xstream Box Hands On! Review

• Thread starter k2max6
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 425
  • Views: Views 130,140
Bro, how is ur xstream box signal strength & quality.. ?how much signal strength & quality we had to see good pic in hd channels.?..tq😊

Hi friends, i have one more question.
Did the airtel guys while installing xstream box also change the LNB?
A LNB is mounted on satellite dish and is used for satellite TV reception. Its function is to take a weak signal and amplify it.
This new LNB by Airtel is supposedly superior to previous one and works in low signal as well.
Tata sky is using it for quite some time.

Last edited:
How to use chrome cast or screenmirring in Xstream box as I checked but not found

Hi all. I have a MI box S and an Airtel SD connection. Is it worth upgrading to Xstream box as it allows integration of both with better PQ? Also can I connect external hard drive to watch blueray rips on Kodi through the Xstream box. Please help in deciding.

How to use chrome cast or screenmirring in Xstream box as I checked but not found
Your phone and xstream box should be on the same wifi network. When you open an app that supports casting you’ll see the cast logo, click on that and it will show you the xstream box; click on it to connect to cast to the box.
For instance this is youtube -

After clicking this you will see the xstream box

After connected the logo will turn red.

No action has to be taken on the xstream box. For screen mirroring you have to use the screen mirroring feature from your phone, varies from phone to phone.

Hi friends, i have one more question.
Did the airtel guys while installing xstream box also change the LNB?
A LNB is mounted on satellite dish and is used for satellite TV reception. Its function is to take a weak signal and amplify it.
This new LNB by Airtel is supposedly superior to previous one and works in low signal as well.
Tata sky is using it for quite some time.
Just ask them when the technician visits, they will do as per policy. Or you can even ask the technician to get the new LNB, some are cooperative. I live in a highrise so don’t know about it.

Bro, how is ur xstream box signal strength & quality.. ?how much signal strength & quality we had to see good pic in hd channels.?..tq😊
I don’t know what are the minimum acceptable levels but this is what I am getting for a pretty good picture quality-

Last edited:
Hi all. I have a MI box S and an Airtel SD connection. Is it worth upgrading to Xstream box as it allows integration of both with better PQ? Also can I connect external hard drive to watch blueray rips on Kodi through the Xstream box. Please help in deciding.
Bump. Please can anyone reply to this query.

I couldn’t get the time to test it, but for now I can tell you that the box doesn’t support NTFS and exFat.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock