DDF Exclusive Airtel Xstream Box Hands On! Review

• Thread starter k2max6
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 425
  • Views: Views 129,488
yeah ... I called almost daily n i am getting the same answer as it will be cleared today ......No development :sleep:
I was calling the customer care about some issues & everytime they were saying that the issue has been resolved but it never solved...So, I messaged Airtel Presence on twitter now regarding the same problem & within 2 minutes they called me back at 12 AM of the night (half an hour ago) & solved a major problem where the Airtel registered a wrong mobile number with my order booking of the Xstream box...

All of these companies are extremely active on solving major issues on twitter...They have more authority & access to our accounts than their phone support do...

Earlier also I had a problem with DishTV which couldn't be solved by their phone support...Then I had to message them on twitter & the issue go solved...Phone CC guys talk a lot of sh#t & they don't do any needful to solve the customer's issues...

Airtel's twitter support person who called me has ensured me that she has escalated my issue to her senior desk & told me that my connection will get installed asap...They said, they will keep me updated about the installation procedure by twitter messages...

I would suggest you to do the same too as you are waiting since more than a week to get it upgraded...Try sending a message to them here on twitter : Bharti Airtel India (@Airtel_Presence) | Twitter

P.S. If you don't use twitter, you can send an email to your local AirTel DTH Nodal officer fully explaining your issue with up-gradation...

Below is your local nodal officer's contact details...Send them an email because they may not answer the phone call but they will surely get back to you if you send them an emai...

Tamil NaduN Kumar044-42102783[email protected]Bharti Telemedia Limited,6th floor, Bacon IT Park, Vanket Narayana Road, T Nagar Chennai, 600017

Best wishes... :)

Last edited:
I have issue connecting Bluetooth and hotspot from iPhone to xstream box. Have you checked connecting with iOS device. Any issue ? Please let me know. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

FYI, I tried connecting hotspot and Bluetooth with android device. It works perfect.

I have issue connecting Bluetooth and hotspot from iPhone to xstream box. Have you checked connecting with iOS device. Any issue ? Please let me know. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

FYI, I tried connecting hotspot and Bluetooth with android device. It works perfect.
My connection will get installed today...After that, I will try to connect my iPhone with the box & will confirm you if I face the same issue...

I was calling the customer care about some issues & everytime they were saying that the issue has been resolved but it never solved...So, I messaged Airtel Presence on twitter now regarding the same problem & within 2 minutes they called me back at 12 AM of the night (half an hour ago) & solved a major problem where the Airtel registered a wrong mobile number with my order booking of the Xstream box...

All of these companies are extremely active on solving major issues on twitter...They have more authority & access to our accounts than their phone support do...

Earlier also I had a problem with DishTV which couldn't be solved by their phone support...Then I had to message them on twitter & the issue go solved...Phone CC guys talk a lot of sh#t & they don't do any needful to solve the customer's issues...

Airtel's twitter support person who called me has ensured me that she has escalated my issue to her senior desk & told me that my connection will get installed asap...They said, they will keep me updated about the installation procedure by twitter messages...

I would suggest you to do the same too as you are waiting since more than a week to get it upgraded...Try sending a message to them here on twitter : Bharti Airtel India (@Airtel_Presence) | Twitter

P.S. If you don't use twitter, you can send an email to your local AirTel DTH Nodal officer fully explaining your issue with up-gradation...

Below is your local nodal officer's contact details...Send them an email because they may not answer the phone call but they will surely get back to you if you send them an emai...

Tamil NaduN Kumar044-42102783[email protected]Bharti Telemedia Limited,6th floor, Bacon IT Park, Vanket Narayana Road, T Nagar Chennai, 600017

Best wishes... :)
Thx a lot bro .. I am using twitter n tweeted @airtel Preesence just now ... I will update if any progress

Till yesterday it wasn't available.Today its showing:love:

Last edited:
Bro, can you please check and tell me if Mysore is showing in that list bcos I'm not able to see that on my Airtel app.

I checked out just now, my location (Mysore) is still not available on My Airtel app.
Its available in Mysore, you check out on Airtel‘s xstream box website to buy it and just type in Mysore in city .( it will not show up on the main list though). If you want to upgrade contact airtel via facebook or customer care.

Its available in Mysore, you check out on Airtel‘s xstream box website to buy it and just type in Mysore in city .( it will not show up on the main list though). If you want to upgrade contact airtel via facebook or customer care.
CC Telling not available and even Airtel presence executive telling not available but in website my city Namakkal is showing when I try to type for new box.. what is this...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock