DDF Exclusive Airtel Xstream Box Hands On! Review

• Thread starter k2max6
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 425
  • Views: Views 129,857
Bro i was deciding between mi box and fire stick. Which one is better. Where did u buy and how much is the coat of mi box
I personally would prefer Nvidia shield Tv any day but due to cost compromised with MI box. Android platform is best for streaming IMHO. MI box works well only downside being no ethernet port but I negated that by buying an USB hub with rj45 port. I purchased both MI box and USB hub from Ali Express. I paid 4500/- for MI box.

I personally would prefer Nvidia shield Tv any day but due to cost compromised with MI box. Android platform is best for streaming IMHO. MI box works well only downside being no ethernet port but I negated that by buying an USB hub with rj45 port. I purchased both MI box and USB hub from Ali Express. I paid 4500/- for MI box.
Did u pay any customs duty?

Does prime video works?

Thanks for the great review. I have got the xtreme box, could anyone please let me know how to setup universal remote to control tv power and a/v buttons?

Thanks for the great review. I have got the xtreme box, could anyone please let me know how to setup universal remote to control tv power and a/v buttons?

Hold home and number 2 button after that red color light will blink twice. Once you're done with that press the button you want to pair on XStream remote and later press the same button on your tv remote. Press the home button to save it.

Before buying the Xstream box, I placed the order for Mi Box S...The price was only 3500 on eBay...But then I saw the Xstream box coming out so I asked the seller to cancel the order...After I got the Xstream, I seriously regretted not buying the Mi Box S...3.5k was such an awesome price for Mi Box S & I never had to pay any customs duty on any items I have bought from eBay & I am buying from them since like last 10 years now...That box plays 4k HDR video files at ease but my Xstream doesn't...I should have stayed with DishTV & just buy the Mi Box S but that ship has now sailed...:(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock