DDF Exclusive Airtel Xstream Box Hands On! Review

• Thread starter k2max6
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 425
  • Views: Views 130,397
Even in Chennai it is not available for certain pincodes , my area has two pincodes hence changed my pincode to order the box..two days over.yet to arrive... engineer not known about inverto LNB !!!!

CC Telling not available and even Airtel presence executive telling not available but in website my city Namakkal is showing when I try to type for new box.. what is this...
Reach out to airtel india on facebook. Send them the screenshot when your city is showing. Via messenger.
I have attached this for you, just send them and act with authority.

Even in Chennai it is not available for certain pincodes , my area has two pincodes hence changed my pincode to order the box..two days over.yet to arrive... engineer not known about inverto LNB !!!!
They are very active on twitter...So send them a direct message here : Bharti Airtel India (@Airtel_Presence) | Twitter

The customer care was not helping me & was misguiding me about the installation but when I contacted Airtel Presence on twitter, my connection got installed & activated on the very next day itself...

They are very active on twitter...So send them a direct message here : Bharti Airtel India (@Airtel_Presence) | Twitter

The customer care was not helping me & was misguiding me about the installation but when I contacted Airtel Presence on twitter, my connection got installed & activated on the very next day itself...
Thanks.
Caught hold of the CC executive by escalating the matter. Now expecting the engr.
Funny part is within Chennai how come certain areas /pincodes not see not eligible for xstream box installation.

Thanks.
Caught hold of the CC executive by escalating the matter. Now expecting the engr.
Funny part is within Chennai how come certain areas /pincodes not see not eligible for xstream box installation.
Maybe service points in those pincodes don't have the box in their stock...When I ordered the box, they checked for the box availability for my pin code too...I think some Airtel offices in some pin-codes don't have the box in stock...That's why they mention that, these pin-codes are not serviceable...Not completely sure if this is the case though...

Yesterday ordered one. CC tood me to wait 72 hours. The service engineer will update about the installation soon.

How much free cable is given with new Xstream box connection? Is it 10mtrs?

Have anyone tried Dolby Atmos or Digital 5.1 on Prime Video on Xstream box, does it play? I have MI Box S, it plays Netflix with 5.1 and Atmos but not Prime Video. Incidentally, Amazon Prime Video was sideloaded whereas Netflix was pre-installed.

Last edited:
Have anyone tried Dolby Atmos or Digital 5.1 on Prime Video on Xstream box, does it play? I have MI Box S, it plays Netflix with 5.1 and Atmos but not Prime Video.
Bro i was deciding between mi box and fire stick. Which one is better. Where did u buy and how much is the coat of mi box

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock