DDF Exclusive All India FTA Pack Launched

• Thread starter Thread starter Arsh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 161
  • Views Views: Views 38,314
Bro i am from kerala. I need flowers tv,kairali tv,mathrubhumi news,kappatv,asianet news e.t.c and so many good fta channels. But those channels are not available in dd freedish

No issues with that. In that case you need to go with a DTH provider and pay for the channels which you decide to add in your plan. But what I meant is why charge for something which is free?
If we can view FTA channels for free with DD Free Dish, then why can't we view them for free with other DTH providers? Why shall we pay ₹130 for free content?

Last edited:
No issues with that. In that case you need to go with a DTH provider and pay for the channels which you decide to add in your plan. But what I meant is why charge for something which is free?
If we can view FTA channels for free with DD Free Dish, then why can't we view them for free with other DTH providers? Why shall we pay ₹130 for free content?
I can understand Your concern. But this is india and looting from us will continue.But still this.implementation reduces the.price of all pay channels.and also we can choose what we want

May be price of individual pay channel is reducing, but if someone has to consider the overall price for all the channels he/she opts for, then its way too high.

A DTH operator can not charge mor
We can not watch free channels with any provider as except DishTV,all others have to transmit it to India thru a transponder on satellite for which that company has to pay rent,Dish TV is the only company which is not paying a single penny as thier set top box recieved it directly from DD transponders that is why they were able to give all free to air channels for. 3 years non stop pack for Rs1279 I e Rs1 per day

A DTH operator can not charge mor

We can not watch free channels with any provider as except DishTV,all others have to transmit it to India thru a transponder on satellite for which that company has to pay rent,Dish TV is the only company which is not paying a single penny as thier set top box recieved it directly from DD transponders that is why they were able to give all free to air channels for. 3 years non stop pack for Rs1279 I e Rs1 per day

Can't other providers also do the same as Dish TV? I mean received directly from DD Transponders just like Dish TV!

I am using Airtel my south sports pack and getting all star,Sony,zee,Viacom 18 channels expect English entertainment and English movies for Rs305 per month.
But according to new tariff
Base pack Rs153 +
star Rs 90 +
Sony RS 70 +
zee RS 70 +
Viacom RS 25 +
Discovery RS 25 +
Sun RS 30
GRAND TOTAL = RS 463
Oh my god

Back
Top Bottom