Breaking All IPL matches on Doordarshan

• Thread starter Thread starter hindifun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 254
  • Views Views: Views 39,225
To All. I think this thread is getting personal and there are strong words used as alligation like piracy and illegal which is totally uncalled for. Revenue sharing is valid practice and used all over.Dd is the only terrestrial broadcaster in India,no body else has ever shown interest.
And finally nobody is stopping you from watching match on star sports😀

there are strong words used as alligation like piracy and illegal which is totally uncalled for.

Dude i don't think it's above Guidelines words for not use here :)

If team remove or ask me to remove those words then I'll accept and do :)

Btwn on revenue sharing is that from star or dd deliver any press release on this ??

I don't think so if not pls share source link of ur claim then i withdraw on myself from this topic :)

Thanks

Last edited:
Btwn on revenue sharing is that from star or dd deliver any press release on this ??

I don't think so if not pls share source link of ur claim then i withdraw on myself from this topic :)

Thanks
But Bro it is rule that dd has to give 75% revenue with right holder.

Last edited:
Dude i don't think it's above Guidelines words for not use here :)

If team remove or ask me to remove those words then I'll accept and do :)

Thanks

Bro. give the link first which says DD is doing piracy and DD showing IPL is illegal. Otherwise you are accusing DD and Indian Government which I think is above forum rules.
All cricket content on DD has revenue sharing. I don't think this will be exception. This is my personal opinion.

And finally I am done in this conversation.

Bro. give the link first which says DD is doing piracy and DD showing IPL is illegal.

No need separate link what dd doing itself enough to understand

I'm not accusing here bro just telling what it's done

I don't think league matches comes under revenue sharing except international matches imo

I too done on This conversation :)

No need separate link what dd doing itself enough to understand

I'm not accusing here bro just telling what it's done

I don't think league matches comes under revenue sharing except international matches imo

I too done on This conversation :)
But i have a question if dd can telecast only opening sf and final of football wc how they telecasted fifa u17 wc(all matches)?:huh:

Although I'm not a fan of Star, but this dictatorship from the government. IPL is not an event which is of national importance. Private teams are playing and it has nothing to do with national glory. If such a law is made, Star will surely renegotiate the deal and the BCCI will get much less than the expected 55crore per match. It's a loss for everyone. I'm still not sure whether Star will be able to recover the humongous amount they have agreed to pay to BCCI. Sharing the feed to DD will surely force them to shut their shops in India.
I think this move is a brainchild of some stupid politicians who just want cheap popularity at someone else's cost.

Back
Top Bottom