Breaking All IPL matches on Doordarshan

• Thread starter Thread starter hindifun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 254
  • Views Views: Views 39,225
Then don't cry for NZ cricket , Aus cricket etc.. etc.. on telecast ;):)

if they gone back means watch dd sports & enjoy the street cricket matches ;);)(y)(y)

Btwn im damn sure ull will oppose this decision if ipl rights are with sony/Dsport now means ;);)
Nz,aus cricketer play in ipl for money.money generated from our indian common people side.

They never go back till money is there.

No Sony no dsport.i am favored of dd sports.

@Gurmeet singh brother

Just one question imagine ur the distributor of 1 upcoming movie for that rights u paid some of crores

And government doing the same of national interest imposing that movie will be telecast in doordarshan at the same day of screening in theatre

Will u digest this ?? U won't get angry ?? Surely I'll be angry

Will u gave away those crores for national interest ??

Touch ur heart & say :)

Thanks

Last edited:
In cricket India rich country.england,aus,sa,wi,nz 🏏Player🛳 land in India for money.

Gud joke :biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks for making me to laugh

Btwn forgot to add pakistan & Afghanistan Cricket players ?? Else they are not foreign players in ur dictionary ??

@Gurmeet singh brother

Just one question imagine ur the distributor of 1 upcoming movie for that rights u paid some of crores

And government doing the same of national interest imposing that movie will be telecast in doordarshan at the same day of screening in theatre

Will u digest this ?? U won't get angry ?? Surely I'll be angry

Will u gave away those crores for national interest ??

Touch ur heart & say :)

Thanks
Bro cricket & movie line different.

Let's common people watched ipl on DD.sd telecast, hinglish commentary.and others can watch on hd on SS and your favorite language.. Don't worry Star will get huge profit even DD telecast it's....
Star sports have spent around 17000 bro.It cannot be redeemed by huge profit they need hugest profit to gain from it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom