Breaking All IPL matches on Doordarshan

• Thread starter Thread starter hindifun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 254
  • Views Views: Views 39,225
First let pm do some real work to deserve respect!

ya hes going around the world with my and ur money....thats y tat guy is asking me too respect modi

Bros don't fight, let's keep this discussion healthy.

If any personal targeting will be there, 2-3 more Members will take part in that targeting. Utlimately we'll close the thread.

Due to such issues, members are posting their view over the real matter will get restrained.

Bros don't fight, let's keep this discussion healthy.

If any personal targeting will be there, 2-3 more Members will take part in that targeting. Utlimately we'll close the thread.

Due to such issues, members are posting their view over the real matter will get restrained.

sorry bro...m not fighting just giving my point of view but anyways m out of this discussion

ya hes going around the world with my and ur money....thats y tat guy is asking me too respect modi
Wow you think pm enjoy holiday like vijay mallya.btw vijay mallya also giving job to many people.all company take loan from our bank when they go loss then they flying our country crying 😭. @wewake bro I am not fighting with any ddf member.

A request to all,
Please stick to the topic. No need to bring other irrelevant topics in the thread like politics, etc.

Don't make us to take strict action which could also be closing the thread or a permanent ban

Wow you think pm enjoy holiday like vijay mallya.btw vijay mallya also giving job to many people.all company take loan from our bank when they go loss then they flying our country crying 😭. @wewake bro I am not fighting with any ddf member.

again i would like too u ask u said india is richest in cricket and all other cricket teams will come and play and they take part in ipl for money....but tell me one thing which channel/network made cricket popular in india??? which channel/network telecasted other sports live in india??? b4 star how much initiative was taken by govt channel DD to showcase those sports including cricket live in india.....star spend hell lot of money thats the reason y they pull in more money.....why dont DD do invest money and buy out rights....

Last edited:
I think star sports India will file an petition against dd in sc but will be a wonder if the verdict comes before the start of ipl;):lol::hehe:

Last edited:
India has such a strong presence in Cricket is only because of these broadcasters. Neither the government nor Doordarshan can do what these private channels have done for cricket in India. They have every right to reap the benefits of their investments. It's just cheap publicity from the government.

India has such a strong presence in Cricket is only because of these broadcasters. Neither the government nor Doordarshan can do what these private channels have done for cricket in India. They have every right to reap the benefits of their investments. It's just cheap publicity from the government.
During cricket match live one commentator say to kapil dev about star sports do revaluation in cricket.kapil dev say no..it is not right star sports revaluation in kabbadi & football.but cricket already developed before star enter in India.

again i would like too u ask u said india is richest in cricket and all other cricket teams will come and play and they take part in ipl for money....but tell me one thing which channel/network made cricket popular in india??? which channel/network telecasted other sports live in india??? b4 star how much initiative was taken by govt channel DD to showcase those sports including cricket live in india.....star spend hell lot of money thats the reason y they pull in more money.....why dont DD do invest money and buy out rights....
Direct answer....no channel no network.
India world champion 1983 moment made cricket more popular India.

Back
Top Bottom