Breaking All IPL matches on Doordarshan

No amend required as Govt is not changing law, a simple Gazette notification a enough

Yes. It can easily be implemented as doordarshan will only be available via terrestrial during such live matches and DD will not telecast live matches on paid platform like cable TV and DTH service.

Last edited:
Republic Day is ACTUALLY of national importance. Then why did DD allow Colors to air the event until 2016? :huh:
And the IPL is being labelled as an event of 'national importance'. :wall: It is because of the high status that Sony gave it in 10 years that DD is opening its mouth to say all this. :wall:

We should be atleast happy about this because it will reach 80% audience in india.
and forget about Star, that is their problem to make profit not us.

I dont understand why everyone ia bothered about star and not the millions of poor households which will get access to the largest sporting event of India.
Star will manage anyways. We need not worry about it

I think again this will be exclusive for DD Free Dish and DD Terrestrial users.

Strong reason to have secondary DTH as DD free Dish :)
No need for dth. Just put a cheap antenna on top and switch to rf mode. If your place has digital transmission, you can watch on android mobile also - no data charges. :)

No need for dth. Just put a cheap antenna on top and switch to rf mode. If your place has digital transmission, you can watch on android mobile also - no data charges. :)
Bro any link to buy antenna for DD online?

So Live Feed will be broadcasted through DD Sports Channel?? Right?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock