Breaking All IPL matches on Doordarshan

Anyway they will probably earn more through DD than their own channels.
Revenue sharing.I think 75% will go to star...or whoever owning star.
That is peanuts, my friend.
Even star would prefer DD not telecasting the match for free than getting the 75 % of all the ad revenue that DD generates

DD also suffers losses when they telecast Cricket Matches. Check this article Why telecasting cricket hurts DD

No.. it will not be possible. some of IPL matches qualifiers and final will be broadcasted on Star Sports First [ but not sure ]

That is peanuts, my friend.
Even star would prefer DD not telecasting the match for free than getting the 75 % of all the ad revenue that DD generates

DD also suffers losses when they telecast Cricket Matches. Check this article Why telecasting cricket hurts DD
Peanuts... are you sure? DD has lot more viewership and reach than any Star channel when a sporting events take place.We can check this during cricketing events.For DD loss,it won't be DD national but DD sports which is separate channnel.

Peanuts... are you sure? DD has lot more viewership and reach than any Star channel when a sporting events take place.We can check this during cricketing events.For DD loss,it won't be DD national but DD sports which is separate channnel.

Though the reach is good but ad rate is less much less than star.

Thus advertisers tends to go with dd instead of star which reduces star's sponsors

Though the reach is good but ad rate is less much less than star.

Thus advertisers tends to go with dd instead of star which reduces star's sponsors
I don't ad rates will be low for IPL or major events like WC.
If we refer the peanuts the context will be star r contribution to 21cf revenue.With turmoil of parent company's future this may not be their biggest headache now.

Those who are saying poor people will get access to biggest sports events, so it's a good decision.

Is IPL a basic aminity for poor people? By making such regulations government bodies are making lot of mistakes which will impact the future.

Instead of encouraging poor people towards development, government is making everything free for poor people whether it's food, facilities or feeds. By doing so people will not grow because they know they'll the things done without any efforts.

Such things will impact next generation and governments when World Bank, ADB and foreign aid will get closed for India.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock