All new channels added to infinity pack

I am in infinity pack.  I am not able to view any of the newly added channels for the past 15 days.  Error code is showing B001, no signal... Rest of the old channels are okay.. Signal and Quality also is good, only thing is with the new channels. Not able to fix by the airtel service engineers also, they have asked 2 more days time to fix this.  Is it something to do with new SES that airtel has added ?

Is anyone having this problem ?

Could someone troubleshoot this ?

-Thanks

rhariraj said:
I am in infinity pack.  I am not able to view any of the newly added channels for the past 15 days.  Error code is showing B001, no signal... Rest of the old channels are okay.. Signal and Quality also is good, only thing is with the new channels. Not able to fix by the airtel service engineers also, they have asked 2 more days time to fix this.  Is it something to do with new SES that airtel has added ?

Is anyone having this problem ?

Could someone troubleshoot this ?

-Thanks

rahul1117kumar said:
Even I am facing the same problem.

If you guys have the infinity HD pack, check in your account if you guys have the " HD Customer Identification Topup" if this topup is not there, then many faced this issue. 

If you're on infinty SD package, call the CC; mail the Nodal or contact your dealer if you bought it locally.

akshayprabhu said:
If you guys have the infinity HD pack, check in your account if you guys have the " HD Customer Identification Topup" if this topup is not there, then many faced this issue. 

If you're on infinty SD package, call the CC; mail the Nodal or contact your dealer if you bought it locally.

bro it's not about getting channels in package but we are getting no signal on newly added channels. thanks

akshayprabhu said:

HD Customer Identification topup was done, but still channels not coming.... Signal issue.  I have this issue from the day when Airtel added some new 8 HD channels and few SD channels until today, nothing is coming... They changed the box also and checked, was not coming... Have to wait for them for another 2 days to rectify...

rhariraj said:
HD Customer Identification topup was done, but still channels not coming.... Signal issue.  I have this issue from the day when Airtel added some new 8 HD channels and few SD channels until today, nothing is coming... They changed the box also and checked, was not coming... Have to wait for them for another 2 days to rectify...

bro what problem have they told to you?

rahul1117kumar said:
bro it's not about getting channels in package but we are getting no signal on newly added channels. thanks
It's Signal issue... My bro has this problem... You need align your dish... Or call service engineer... My bro stays in an apartment and uses shared dish... It's difficult to raise it to Management there...

rhariraj said:
I missed this post... How much they've charged so far...

It's a signal issue... Go back to your old STB and ask them to fix the antenna...

Youll probably get low signal in Sun Music HD, Romedy Now HD, Jaya Max and few other...

If you have knowledge in dish alignment, do it yourself...

Finally if you feel you are being cheated, call Nodal immediately... I have appellate email id too...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock