All new channels added to infinity pack

thisisjagan said:
It's Signal issue... My bro has this problem... You need align your dish... Or call service engineer... My bro stays in an apartment and uses shared dish... It's difficult to raise it to Management there...

yes bro I also think so but as rhariraj bro is saying that after realignment and changing of box he is getting no signal error that's why I am little bit worry.

rahul1117kumar said:
yes bro I also think so but as rhariraj bro is saying that after realignment and changing of box he is getting no signal error that's why I am little bit worry.
I think they have not realigned the dish... We can take the risk of realigning by us if none of the channels are coming. But here we can't as it's just one tp...

He can install that Sat finder or those alignment app to see how much it's misaligned...

To be frank, these installation guys don't know much... Last time when I had alignment issue, my signal quality and strength was almost green... At times it's was amber... So i called for alignment, he made it to Amber always... [emoji6] [emoji6] [emoji6]

I was disappointed and asked him to rollback changes.. He couldn't and he left without charging...

I made some minor changes to fix it and it was all green then... So i dont trust installation guys...

shawl_who said:
hence confirmed, that I took a wise decision, opting for infinity pack, in December only ;)

If i'm not wrong you and OP bro were the first among us to go for the infinty pack...  :sp :sp

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock