All new channels added to infinity pack

Ritesh said:
And i must thank Sai bro for sharing his points on infinity. It was indeed a wise decision to opt for Infinity pack.
Thanks and welcome bhaiya :wlcm:tup:) ..

thisisjagan said:
I missed this post... How much they've charged so far...

It's a signal issue... Go back to your old STB and ask them to fix the antenna...

Youll probably get low signal in Sun Music HD, Romedy Now HD, Jaya Max and few other...

If you have knowledge in dish alignment, do it yourself...

Finally if you feel you are being cheated, call Nodal immediately... I have appellate email id too...

Thanks four your valuable inputs Mr. Rahul and Mr. Jagan.

Yes, we use single antenna in our block, the problem maybe due that.  There are many switches, amplifiers, routers etc. kept in each floor connected to the dish.  Still, they are taking time to rectify this and asking for a day or two to fix.  Lets see.  

We call it as MDU dish and MDU users are not charged for any of the visit they do for any service, only subscription charges.

Thanks again

Anyone receiving games and itv in Infinity... I tried ikids today and got unsubscribed error [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35]

thisisjagan said:
Anyone receiving games and itv in Infinity... I tried ikids today and got unsubscribed error [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35]

igames ,ikids,icooking,imusic, idevotion out of infinity.

rahul1117kumar said:
yes bro I also think so but as rhariraj bro is saying that after realignment and changing of box he is getting no signal error that's why I am little bit worry.
Is the issue fixed since I am having the same issue with Sony wah,BBC Earth .Though the 6 channels added today I am getting fine.

Sayan said:
Is the issue fixed since I am having the same issue with Sony wah,BBC Earth .Though the 6 channels added today I am getting fine.

bro have you called CC for dish realignment?

Sayan said:
Yes .. will be there on Saturday .. bt has dish alignment fixed the issue?

bro i am also getting low. signal quality on new added channels star utsav movies etc

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock