Breaking All users will be migrated to new TRAI Tariff by 31st March 2019

Me too received it just now... I have one more month left on ldp.
I think migration will happen after expiration of LDP :unsure:. After reading last line, it seems they are sending this SMS to every TS user.

I think migration will happen after expiration of LDP :unsure:. After reading last line, it seems they are sending this SMS to every TS user.
Am not going to change it myself. Once change to best fit plan, then I will change it manually.

Today they change my ldp plan to best fit option and my due date reduced by 18 days. I was also thinking that they would change after ldp due date...

My annual pack is upto November'19 but today I am migrated to new best fit package and due date is reduced to August'19. But i cannot change best fit pack to my own pack in website.

No in Kerala some ldp customers already migrated in new.tarilff.

Me too migrated to new pack. Got Rs.206 refund for kayika sadhya pack, 1 month left.
Best suited pack costs 527pm

ACbuToW.png

I chose Tatasky "Tamil Sports pack " cost Rs. 267, but it adds up to Rs. 420 including Network Fees of Rs. 153. Any idea how to reduce the network fees bros?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock