Amazing pic quality of Tatasky

govind.abs

Reaction score
Dear friends,

I am not a supporter of any particular operator.This is just my experience that i wished to share with you. I just bought a new d2h hd connection and ive shared my experiences in the post linked below..

Help me choosing a good HD Dth

And i have another lcd tv running tatasky sd in my bedroom. To my surprise i find the tatasky sd channels more vivid, clearer and sharper that that of d2h. The colour rendering is absolutely awesome in tatasky. The audio quality is also very good.I am using a component cable to connect the stb to my tv. I just wonder why certain people complain that tata sky has changed much. and they say that tata sky pic quality is inferior to airtel or d2h. Friends ive seen almost every sd dth like sun direct, tatasky, airtel and d2h.Among all these tatasky is the best in redering good quality pic and sound in the sd format.and their customer service is excellent..Looking forward to hear from you all friends..Thank you..:)

I agree With You But D2H Cheap As Per Package and Channel Quantity Also After Sales Service is Good In D2H, Tatasky And Reliance Digital Tv, No anyone Responsible In Distv And Airtel Digital Tv After Installation ! :wall

Vikram said:
I agree With You But D2H Cheap As Per Package and Channel Quantity Also After Sales Service is Good In D2H, Tatasky And Reliance Digital Tv, No anyone Responsible In Distv And Airtel Digital Tv After Installation ! :wall

Why no one is responsible in dishtv ? :huh

Re: RE: Amazing pic quality of Tatasky

Anirudha Das said:
Why no one is responsible in dishtv ? :huh

Because it's the most trusted brand. So no comments needed :D:D

Vikram said:

yes,no need for technical assistance after installation :clap .because airtel product quality :luv you will never get any technical issue. :tup
:lol;)

Re: RE: Amazing pic quality of Tatasky

people said:
yes,no need for technical assistance after installation :clap .because airtel product quality :luv you will never get any technical issue. :tup
:lol;)

Don't expect a product run forever. Even a slightly misalignment by monkeys can cause u no signal on screen. ;)

I have d2h connection HD subscription ending in October 18_2014......32 inch led in living room Sony Bravia.......

In June/July 2014 I am going to buy a 42 inch 3d tv for my room along with a new HD connection.......

I need good hardware quality and maximum HD channels in good PQ.....

Can I go for Tatasky HD DVR??

Please give your comments....

Thanks in advance.....

Jerome.J said:
I have d2h connection HD subscription ending in October 18_2014......32 inch led in living room Sony Bravia.......

In June/July 2014 I am going to buy a 42 inch 3d tv for my room along with a new HD connection.......

I need good hardware quality and maximum HD channels in good PQ.....

Can I go for Tatasky HD DVR??

Please give your comments....

Thanks in advance.....

IMHO I think airtel is the best in PQ and SQ for HD channels. Ya there is one thing they dont have, they are yet to add that low quality SUN HD channels.:lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock