Amazing pic quality of Tatasky

Elysian said:
IMHO I think airtel is the best in PQ and SQ for HD channels. Ya there is one thing they dont have, they are yet to add that low quality SUN HD channels.:lol

Sun HD Channels are HD? :angry:angry:angry:p:p:p

Elysian said:
IMHO I think airtel is the best in PQ and SQ for HD channels. Ya there is one thing they dont have, they are yet to add that low quality SUN HD channels.:lol

Low quality SUN HD channels ..? Everyone knows about sun network channels video Quality.

Re: RE: Amazing pic quality of Tatasky

Jerome.J said:
I have d2h connection HD subscription ending in October 18_2014......32 inch led in living room Sony Bravia.......

In June/July 2014 I am going to buy a 42 inch 3d tv for my room along with a new HD connection.......

I need good hardware quality and maximum HD channels in good PQ.....

Can I go for Tatasky HD DVR??

Please give your comments....

Thanks in advance.....

Create a separate thread.

I think u should stick to D2h if u are satisfied because by paying multi TV charge you will get all channels

dipayan said:
Because it's the most trusted brand. So no comments needed :D:D

No someone needs to take responsibility whether its a the most trusted brand or whether its a premium brand because ultimately its the peoples voice which make brands and which destroy brands so call cc and ask your queries if problem persists then call Venkateish the CEO of dishtv India Ltd.

D2h have also good pic qulity & cheap hd package gold hd pack price only 388 rs and 22 hd channels provided d2h in this pack i dont think tata sky,airtel digital tv,dish tv have any hd pack compare d2h.

I Have Used DISH TV Over An Year, When I Connected TATASky The Picture Quality Was Awesome.. I Know During MPREG2 Transitions Picture Quality Drops As They First Tried Increasing Symbol Rate and Fit More Channels..

shubham kumar said:
D2h have also good pic qulity & cheap hd package gold hd pack price only 388 rs and 22 hd channels provided d2h in this pack i dont think tata sky,airtel digital tv,dish tv have any hd pack compare d2h.

In Airtel dth you can get all hd channels @ the price of Rs.235

RD Das said:
In Airtel dth you can get all hd channels @ the price of Rs.235

How is it possible to get all HD channels for Rs 235 in airtel dth? I am surprised.....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock