Amazing pic quality of Tatasky

Re: RE: Amazing pic quality of Tatasky

rkk960 said:
How is it possible to get all HD channels for Rs 235 in airtel dth? I am surprised.....

Maybe only HD channels :D

Hi govind.abs

May i know the size of your lcd and brand for the one that you use tatasky connection ??

rhariraj said:
Hi govind.abs

May i know the size of your lcd and brand for the one that you use tatasky connection ??

i use a 32 inch sony bravia lcd tv bought 2 years back. I use a component cable to connect the stb to the t.v

govind.abs said:
i use a 32 inch sony bravia lcd tv bought 2 years back. I use a component cable to connect the stb to the t.v

Upgrade to HD using upgrade offer and use HDMI. U will see the true difference. TS has now 24+1 HD channels so upgrade and enjoy in true HD

govind.abs said:

Now i made my mind up to buy Tatasky HD+ when i shift from my rented house to a new flat in another 2 months.... I have been banging my head for days whether to buy Airtel HD recorder or Tatasky HD+.... Now its clear for me...

Could someone tell me whether PICTURE QUALITY of Tatasky HD+ is superior than Tatasky HD... in the website it is mentioned as "Tata Sky HD offers great picture quality" and "Tata Sky HD+ offers amazing HD picture quality".... is it true that there is any difference in PQ in HD and HD+ ???

And one last question, is the PQ in TS and Airtel HD is same now or still Airtel HD is little bit superior in PQ than TS ??

rhariraj said:
Now i made my mind up to buy Tatasky HD+ when i shift from my rented house to a new flat in another 2 months.... I have been banging my head for days whether to buy Airtel HD recorder or Tatasky HD+.... Now its clear for me...

Could someone tell me whether PICTURE QUALITY of Tatasky HD+ is superior than Tatasky HD... in the website it is mentioned as "Tata Sky HD offers great picture quality" and "Tata Sky HD+ offers amazing HD picture quality".... is it true that there is any difference in PQ in HD and HD+ ???

And one last question, is the PQ in TS and Airtel HD is same now or still Airtel HD is little bit superior in PQ than TS ??

As Of My I Am Getting Excellent PQ And AQ On Tata Sky Since Form 2007 When I Buy No Problem In PQ And AQ :)

i like Tata Sky's pq more than ADTV's... Its better you do a side by side comparision if u get a chance n i was lucky to do that on sunday n tata sky was too good :)

Its better you can see HD of Adtv and TS Hd on electronic shop... just go there n check... I m confident that u get the true picture.. Adtv is better than TS..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock