Amazing pic quality of Tatasky

Somebody will say ADTV is the best, I will say Tatasky is the best so it is better go to an electric store and judge yourself on same TV model side by side.

dipayan said:
Somebody will say ADTV is the best, I will say Tatasky is the best so it is better go to an electric store and judge yourself on same TV model side by side.

Hi Rushil.D, shreyaskini, umeshg729, dipayan:

Thanks a lot for your inputs. I opt to go for TS HD+ instead of Airtel HD Recorder. Airtel PQ is also equally good, but due to their hidden costs in subscription packs, i'm little bit reluctant to go for that... They don't give a clear picture on pricing... In the website, it will be given as subscription packs, but they will charge on "daily burn rate" basis where our monthly subscription will exceed than the actual price.... Though TS is costly, they are clear on what they charge and I would like to opt for South Mega HD pack....

Re: RE: Amazing pic quality of Tatasky

rhariraj said:

Thanks a lot for your inputs. I opt to go for TS HD+ instead of Airtel HD Recorder. Airtel PQ is also equally good, but due to their hidden costs in subscription packs, i'm little bit reluctant to go for that... They don't give a clear picture on pricing... In the website, it will be given as subscription packs, but they will charge on "daily burn rate" basis where our monthly subscription will exceed than the actual price.... Though TS is costly, they are clear on what they charge and I would like to opt for South Mega HD pack....

What do u mean by hidden cost ?

I don't think any operator will charge u without your knowledge.

dipayan said:

They charged me... I was a TS SD customer from 2007 to Feb 2011. Moved on to Airtel HD then as there were not much HD channels in TS... After 2 years only i realized that i'm not a customer and was a victim for Airtel...

I subscribed to Magnum pack i remember which was around Rs. 550 per month plus HD channels they charge Rs. 100 then... so around Rs. 650 is my monthly subscription....i used to pay semi-annually... only at the time of recharge through online i saw that my daily burn rate was RS. 727... i didn't subscribed to any specials like star hitz or vijay hitz... i don't know from where they charged around Rs. 77 extra each month...This is what i said as "hidden cost"...

So far no one was able to answer from Airtel side why they overcharged like this... Moreover for the past one year, i received many goonda calls from airtel and even lady goondas will call me to recharge, but they never understood what I say... one gentleman finally applogized and said he will resolve the issues and get back to me but that was the last call from Airtel side.. I throw the box and moved on to Sun Direct HD... Its a low cost service provider and the quality is also on the lower side except HD channels... so moving back to TS, but with recording facility as no time to watch many of the favorite programs...

rhariraj said:
They charged me... I was a TS SD customer from 2007 to Feb 2011. Moved on to Airtel HD then as there were not much HD channels in TS... After 2 years only i realized that i'm not a customer and was a victim for Airtel...

I subscribed to Magnum pack i remember which was around Rs. 550 per month plus HD channels they charge Rs. 100 then... so around Rs. 650 is my monthly subscription....i used to pay semi-annually... only at the time of recharge through online i saw that my daily burn rate was RS. 727... i didn't subscribed to any specials like star hitz or vijay hitz... i don't know from where they charged around Rs. 77 extra each month...This is what i said as "hidden cost"...

So far no one was able to answer from Airtel side why they overcharged like this... Moreover for the past one year, i received many goonda calls from airtel and even lady goondas will call me to recharge, but they never understood what I say... one gentleman finally applogized and said he will resolve the issues and get back to me but that was the last call from Airtel side.. I throw the box and moved on to Sun Direct HD... Its a low cost service provider and the quality is also on the lower side except HD channels... so moving back to TS, but with recording facility as no time to watch many of the favorite programs...
Welcome Back o Tata Sky Bro Now tata Sky Offers 24 HD channels + 1 3D Channel More Than ADTV And Many more HD Channels are Comming In Tata Sky In Comming Weeks :tup

Lady Goondas ! This is the first time I heard this word :D:D:D

BTW enjoy 24+1 HD channels bro.

One more question. Why don't u check monthly statement for those 77 Rupees?

dipayan said:
Lady Goondas ! This is the first time I heard this word :D:D:D

BTW enjoy 24+1 HD channels bro.

One more question. Why don't u check monthly statement for those 77 Rupees?

Its more than a year i left airtel bro... i don't go that deep...I only login twice in a year to recharge... only after joining this forum i came to know there are lots other than viewing the TV... before that i don't even know what the transponder is that you are all talking about :( :( .... technically i'm ten years back :)

dipayan said:

I didnt face any cheating from dths as i m using ts for 6 yrs n no pro in them but in cellular providers like idea n airtel often charged me money without my know ..they often activate ramdev tips fir 20/ m or music services n more without my knowlegde...idea the biggest cheaters deducted rs 500 n rs 200 from my bal for idea tv on mobile n when i contacted them they told me i activated it while browsing internets ...

Now m using voda n its pretty good ...

rhariraj said:

Don't you get HD cable box in Chennai?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock