Are you happy with new (2019) TRAI based satellite tv plans?

Are you happy with new TRAI based satellite tv plans?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a big blow for people with multi connections. There is a huge price difference now.

Again I ask, Bros we discussing here and get clearance. What the rural people do???😠😠
They will not be able to choose HD channels ala carte along with sports, English and such premium channels.... But were they watching HD and English before?
LCO was providing them all these channels with his profit in 200-250 RS. Now u can ask him to share his profit in 130 and pass on the discount to u.
If u choose carefully u will see zee bouquet in 39, Sony in 31, tv18 in 22 with star tv and Bharat ala carte....all within 150 inclusive of tax.
Look for Hindi lite pack of TS to see all Hindi entertainment in 142 inclusive of tax. Plz free to bargain on ncf from ur LCO in rural area...u will still get all as before under 200-250.
Do u know hue n cry at time of digitization of set top box ... Because before then LCO was not even showing his correct subscriber number. He was cheating and so giving undeclared extra connection as low as 100 pm.... It stopped after digitization.people cried because no one wants to pay more even if that is honest asking price from u.
....just saying...

Last edited:
My old plan - Rs 251 including 29 HD channels consisting of bengali regional hd,all sports hd, Hindi movies hd,infotainment hd channels(Airtel dth)
My new plan - Rs 335 including only bengali channels and 8 sports HD channels. Hugely disappointing.

Last edited:
Wow, The Poll has reached to a point that One in Five people is supporting the Rule.There is a big opposition in people almost 80% opposing it.
Is there any way to make this figures available to TRAi.

Leaving aside price, DTH providers are giving us tough time in selecting channels. Websites/Apps are down or very slow and the packs offered are also bit confusing.

I am personally facing difficulty in selecting pack on Dish TV/Sun Direct( even faced some difficulty with Tata sky but issue was fixed).

Inspite of having fast internet connection, fair knowledge of packs I am facing difficulty, can't imagine how people from rural areas would opt their choice of channels.

Its not beneficial for people who watch multi languages Hindi , Tamil , kannada & english ... similar now they have two forego two language or be ready to shell out more :( above that none of the broadcaster giving all their main gec in one pack atleast two languages except sony ..but sony has fewer channels compared to others in other indian languages .

I like new rule.

Before there was loot policy for sports now very affordable.

Why I want junk channels and pay

Because of these crap channels became pay

Soon all will reduce price and price will come down

I like new rule.

Before there was loot policy for sports now very affordable.

Why I want junk channels and pay

Because of these crap channels became pay

Soon all will reduce price and price will come down
How much were you paying earlier bro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock