AsiaSat 3S reception discussion

M@zh@R said:
biswajit.HD said:
@Mazhar : Are you getting all the Pakistani channels properly on AsiaSat 3S?? Actually there are some weak transponders because of which the channel video do get scattered on some channels....

what about you?? @Mazhar bhai :huh

Biswajit Broo
I am only getting Sahara Network +ARY Network +Zee Smile +Star Utsav and Geo News.
I am not getting all other channels.

these all channels are vertical frequency which you are receiving. it means you are receiving only vertical frequencies not horizental frequency

what about ptv home and atv and bangladesh channels

thanks

M@zh@R said:
Thankx for ur effort
Solid Dish about 58 inch and Single Solution LNBF C Band

@Asif bhai... Mazhar bhai using 5 ft dish and single solution lnbf... thats why he is getting single polarization channels at a time....

Above Pakistan needs 6ft dish for AsiaSat 3S...... 5ft not enough to get all channels i guess and secondly i have suggested mazhar bhai to use dual pol lbnf if possible... :huh

ASIF JAVAID said:
M@zh@R said:
biswajit.HD said:
@Mazhar : Are you getting all the Pakistani channels properly on AsiaSat 3S?? Actually there are some weak transponders because of which the channel video do get scattered on some channels....

what about you?? @Mazhar bhai :huh

Biswajit Broo
I am only getting Sahara Network +ARY Network +Zee Smile +Star Utsav and Geo News.
I am not getting all other channels.

these all channels are vertical frequency which you are receiving. it means you are receiving only vertical frequencies not horizental frequency

what about ptv home and atv and bangladesh channels

thanks

I was getting Chinees channels like LOTUS MACCU, V channel China and Aljzeera when i had simple C Band LNBF but when i got Single Soultion LNBF for better reception then i missed all those channels

ok ... mazhar bhai... kindly arrange a 6ft dish (180 cm) if possible... otherwise you will miss many channels.... and check if u can get dual pol lnbf... :)

donot worry i give the solution

there are the way to use single solution LNB

first of all you set your lnb configration 5150 and 5750

then set you dish on vertical or horizental any frequency

for example you set your dish geo network and it is vertical , make fix it and make strong signals of this frequency as you can. now your dish is set on vertical position.

now next step

search your channels of horizental frequency like this

for example

now you want to tunning for b4u movies frequency which is 3880 H 27500 3/4

what you do your original frequency is 3880 you less the number 600 from this frequency

like 3880-600 = 3280

now your frequency is 3280 H 27500 3/4

SAME 4071 H 14240 3/4 FOR DM DIGITAL your frequency will be 3471 H 14240 3/4

SAME 4132 H 9200 3/4 HUM TV your new frequency will be 3532 H 9200 3/4

SAME 4154 H 5632 3/4 APLUS & ALITE your new frequency will be 3554 H 5632 3/4

and you can get about all these frequencies

thanks

ok... thanks for the solution @Asif bhai.. hope mazhar bhai will be able to get channels using this method.. :)

Yaar mera dost 4 ft par saray AsiaSat ka Channels receive kar rha hai.
Meri Dish tu 6 ft sa 4 inch kam hai. Yeh kaisay Possible hai k 4 ft par channels chalain aur 6ft par na chalain

yes off course you can get,

because here in saudia too much problem of mobile towers, so we use big dish 8 feet, in pakistan i think not the same problem and you can get these channels

thanks

4ft meiy problem hogi asiasat 3s ki, leykin 6ft par nahi ... 6ft dish hi chahiye humaiy asiasat 3s kay liye pakistan meiy aur hindustan meiy bhi.... leykin south india meiy 8ft dish zarurat hai :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock