AsiaSat 3S reception discussion

Biswajit.HD

Contributor
Reaction score
@Mazhar : Are you getting all the Pakistani channels properly on AsiaSat 3S?? Actually there are some weak transponders because of which the channel video do get scattered on some channels....

what about you?? @Mazhar bhai :huh

Anyone receiving AsiaSat 3S can reply on this post and tell details about their experience on AsiaSat 3S

Dear friend

i am using 8 feet dish base for asiasat 3s 105.5 east with single solution LNB and ku band lnb side down for asiasat 5 on 100.5 east

for asiasat 3s i am getting about all channels VERTICAL and HORIZENTAL channels including pakistani and indian with chinese channels.

for ASIASAT 3s need big dish with Single solution LNB

thanks

ok Asif bhai.. actually im using 6ft (180 cm) dish... while im getting most of the indian and chinese channels properly, only problem is some pakistani channels and Bangladeshi channels... sometimes they show "No signal" too, and sometimes they are on full strength signal...

My most favorite are the ARY network channels on AsiaSat 3S.... :)

but ARY NETWORK signals are so strong

are you using single solution LNB

then i think no problem come

biswajit.HD said:
@Mazhar : Are you getting all the Pakistani channels properly on AsiaSat 3S?? Actually there are some weak transponders because of which the channel video do get scattered on some channels....

what about you?? @Mazhar bhai :huh

Biswajit Broo
I am only getting Sahara Network +ARY Network +Zee Smile +Star Utsav and Geo News.
I am not getting all other channels.

Kyun bhai?? :huh

Actually mainay yeh thread aapkay liye tayyar ki hai.... You were telling you are facing some problems in AsiaSat 3S reception.... hum iss maslaey ko solve kar saktey yeha... :huh

What dish size are you using?? and type of lnbf??

Thankx for ur effort
Solid Dish about 58 inch and Single Solution LNBF C Band

58 inch is around 5 feet, mazhar bhai you need atleast 6 feet dish (180 cm) anywhere in Pakistan to receive the signals of all channels properly from AsiaSat 3S...

Ywn1z.png
[/img]

Also please try to get dual pol c band lnbf... :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock