AXN HD next HD channel to be added on d2h

@off topic...

@Godman bro plz tell me Any Odia Channels going to add on Videocon D2h??? You are a d2h staff so I asking you :)

Supreet Dp said:
@off topic...

@Godman bro plz tell me Any Odia Channels going to add on Videocon D2h??? You are a d2h staff so I asking you :)

NO bro
No New Odia Channels Addition this Month
But Zee Kalinga will be Add on Full Screen (LCN : 825)

A Thread which is meant for a channel addition .. but that channel even didnt start to Test :no .. also no info about its start or even launch date..
Now obviousely this bcomes to a chat thread.
Perhaps Team doesnt looked to this thread else . ..

GODMAN said:
NO bro
No New Odia Channels Addition this Month
But Zee Kalinga will be Add on Full Screen (LCN : 825)

Ok Thanks bro, but when this channel coming into full screen???

Thread opened again. And as per Kumarbhai's scan result there is a Nameless slot added in HD TP and that is one of the additional support for this news. Let us wait for some days, at least till if some changes happening in the scan result with respect to the Nameless channel.

But please discuss only about AXN HD here and no other channel addition discussions please. If you want to discuss something about any other channel addition, post in appropriate thereads...

Due to these kind of off topics only, so many threads are becoming useless.

I hope members will cooperate..

Who was the guy who was telling in one thread that D2H won't add any new HD channels before Diwali, can't remember his name but it proves that people are just spreading false info.

Sadiq said:
Thread opened again. And as per Kumarbhai's scan result there is a Nameless slot added in HD TP and that is one of the additional support for this news. Let us wait for some days, at least till if some changes happening in the scan result with respect to the Nameless channel.

But please discuss only about AXN HD here and no other channel addition discussions please. If you want to discuss something about any other channel addition, post in appropriate thereads...

Due to these kind of off topics only, so many threads are becoming useless.

I hope members will cooperate..

Dear AXN HD even didn't started testing. ..then?
U mentioned about scan. Its Data channel. ..but d2h removed few from that TP only.
Anyway its ur decision. .so I respect.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock