AXN HD next HD channel to be added on d2h

Karthik said:
Again dino starting off topic here.

This thread is related to HD channel addition and i am referring to that only. What is off topic in it, can u elaborate?

It is too early to predict about addition of AXN HD in D2H.This channel is not at launched,we do not even know the launching date but thread is running about addition in D2H.

aumnamonarayan said:
Who was the guy who was telling in one thread that D2H won't add any new HD channels before Diwali, can't remember his name but it proves that people are just spreading false info.

I only said that in the month of May when I was informed about it by d2h pay channel addition head that no HD channel addition would happen till festive season ie Diwali etc. when I had called him to complain about the low volume on Russia Today and asked him whether any new channels are being added or not, then he informed that this month AXN HD would be added. When I asked him about PIX HD he said no other hd channel addition till festive season time. This is information given by him to me. I don't work in d2h so I don't create news. You can wait for yourself and see if AXN HD gets added this month or not. You can even close the thread for all I care. Once the month finishes you will come to know whether information is fake.

aumnamonarayan said:
This thread is related to HD channel addition and i am referring to that only. What is off topic in it, can u elaborate?

Sadiq said:
But please discuss only about AXN HD here and no other channel addition discussions please. If you want to discuss something about any other channel addition, post in appropriate thereads...

Due to these kind of off topics only, so many threads are becoming useless.

I hope members will cooperate..

have u read the post of Sadiq ? read it ..:p

If you people will keep going off topic like this, d2h would also go off line and add some carriage fee paid crap. So please stay calm. :D

First tell d2h to create space in their tp's bcuz without removing channels they can't add any channel

DishHD said:
First tell d2h to create space in their tp's bcuz without removing channels they can't add any channel

space of 1 tp is free now

DishHD said:

1 full tp of d2h is empty now where they can easily add 12-13 HD channels or 50-53 SD Channels :p:lol

Re: RE: AXN HD next HD channel to be added on d2h

DishHD said:
Welcome back, bro. We really missed you. [emoji1]

Rushil.D said:
1 full tp of d2h is empty now where they can easily add 12-13 HD channels or 50-53 SD Channels :p:lol

Which TP is fully empty Rushil Bro?? Are you sure? Then D2H can easily accommodate 6-7 HD and 20-25 SD channels in this tp? :sp

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock