AXN HD next HD channel to be added on d2h

The discussions are again not looks healthy. Some of the members are trying to defame D2H or a particular member. If this continues, no other choice than closing the thread again :angry

@offtopic Can't believe it d2h is carrying more than 500 channels and services in just 9 tp's. Cant even think how compressed and horrible their channels will look :u :huh

DishHD said:
@offtopic Can't believe it d2h is carrying more than 500 channels and services in just 9 tp's. Cant even think how compressed and horrible their channels will look :u :huh

FYI, they have 10 TPs and 1 full TP is now empty and they have 398 channels and 498 channels & services.

DishHD said:

they are using mpeg4 which are talking half space of mpeg2 channels :k

if we take an example in 54mhz tp only 25-26 mpeg2 channels will be add

but if mpeg4 in 54 mhz tp then 50-53 sd channels can be carried :)

Sadiq said:
FYI, they have 10 TPs and 1 full TP is now empty and they have 398 channels and 498 channels & services.

I know bro I am saying 9 tp's bcuz some one said 1 tp is vacant out of their 10 tp's which counts 9 tps. 498 channels in just 9 tp's means 55 channels per tp and t e amazing thing is that they are even carrying 26 HD channels in that 498 channels OMG :u

Dish HD, can you please bash your anger by creating another thread? I doubt if you have even seen a d2h connection in real life.

geekvishal said:
Dish HD, can you please bash your anger by creating another thread? I doubt if you have even seen a d2h connection in real life.

:( how he will see he is living in middle east where only ADTV and Dish TV available :(

Rushil.D said:
:( how he will see he is living in middle east where only ADTV and Dish TV available :(

But still I can guarantee you HD channels on d2h will never look has crisp has on dish tv and Tatasky and airtel bcuz their channels are compressed so heavily bcuz of less space in d2h tp's :)

DishHD said:
But still I can guarantee you HD channels on d2h will never look has crisp has on dish tv and Tatasky and airtel bcuz their channels are compressed so heavily bcuz of less space in d2h tp's :)

bro you win :tup:u no one can beat you ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock