Bought Airtel XStream 4 New Connection

• Thread starter Thread starter Sri_ADTV
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 147
  • Views Views: Views 8,167
Buddy please read my posts again....i agree that they need to bring a lock or authentication system to resolve the issue of customers accidentally adding channels using XStream Box Remote Control but what i disagree with it is that certain members like @BtheSTAR @murali_reddy219 are infact not understanding or maybe deliberately attributing wrong motive for Airtel providing this feature on its XStream..... Fact is that companies provide various services / features and people use them while also make mistakes using them but to just accuse the company of being greedy and having malicious intent without any actual reasoning to believe so is not only incorrect but completely wrong too....... Yes a service / feature may have flaws causing issues so point is to address the same rather than simply making sweeping statements which completely reject the good use of that feature/ option
No one is deliberately doing bhai..we are saying about the truth.

1. I have Dolby Vision supported TV.
2. Dolby atmos supported TV& Home theatre.

But still these features are not working with xtreambox. When all these features are working on the dongles/other dth streaming boxes, why it has issue only with xtreambox?. Is it not the company issue in getting solved with atleast popularly used OTT apps?.. why airtel is releasing without any compatibility support from OTT apps?

Releasing half cooked products and blaming users.. 😄😄... Don't simply back your favourite company when they are not doing right.

No one is deliberately doing bhai..we are saying about the truth.

1. I have Dolby Vision supported TV.
2. Dolby atmos supported TV& Home theatre.

But still these features are not working with xtreambox. When all these features are working on the dongles/other dth streaming boxes, why it has issue only with xtreambox?. Is it not the company issue in getting solved with atleast popularly used OTT apps?.. why airtel is releasing without any compatibility support from OTT apps?

Releasing half cooked products and blaming users.. 😄😄... Don't simply back your favourite company when they are not doing right.

Hahaha buddy if this is not deliberate then sorry but u r not accepting ur fault

1stly please share proof, post picture of the content wherein u r facing this issue in XStream Box where u r not getting Dolby Vision option while of the other DTH Box where u r getting the Dolby Vision option for same content

Secondly the concerned app developer of OTT platform needs to resolve the issue not any operator incase such issues r observed.

If u had read my previous posts i am not defending airtel but what i am saying is that u r making a mountain out of a mole.... It may be true that certain issues might be there with specific content available on concerned OTT platform but for that u need to send a mail to that OTT platform too and request them to resolve this issue and more importantly it is "not true" that Dolby Vision option is not available on any content which is available across different OTT platforms/Apps on Airtel Xstream Smart Android Box nor is it true that such issue is there on all apps available to download on the box....u r simply making a wider statement that u cannot watch any content which is available in Dolby Vision format on ur XStream Box, if ur TV/ Device supports this format and content being played is available in this format then u can stream the content in this format itself on ur Airtel XStream Box

Lastly never seen u commenting on any airtel thread before..... R u a new member? If not how come u never voiced ur opinion in similar fashion earlier on?

Hahaha buddy if this is not deliberate then sorry but u r not accepting ur fault

1stly please share proof, post picture of the content wherein u r facing this issue in XStream Box where u r not getting Dolby Vision option while of the other DTH Box where u r getting the Dolby Vision option for same content

Secondly the concerned app developer of OTT platform needs to resolve the issue not any operator incase such issues r observed.

If u had read my previous posts i am not defending airtel but what i am saying is that u r making a mountain out of a mole.... It may be true that certain issues might be there with specific content available on concerned OTT platform but for that u need to send a mail to that OTT platform too and request them to resolve this issue and more importantly it is "not true" that Dolby Vision option is not available on any content which is available across different OTT platforms/Apps on Airtel Xstream Smart Android Box nor is it true that such issue is there on all apps available to download on the box....u r simply making a wider statement that u cannot watch any content which is available in Dolby Vision format on ur XStream Box, if ur TV/ Device supports this format and content being played is available in this format then u can stream the content in this format itself on ur Airtel XStream Box

Lastly never seen u commenting on any airtel thread before..... R u a new member? If not how come u never voiced ur opinion in similar fashion earlier on?
I moved to Airtel DTH recently after purchaing airtel broadband.

.u r simply making a wider statement that u cannot watch any content which is available in Dolby Vision format on ur XStream Box, if ur TV/ Device supports this format and content being played is available in this format then u can stream the content in this format itself on ur Airtel XStream Box
main-qimg-88d94e670ac2163edc512255d7c4ea4a

I have not seen this box in person but i believe it would have optical out....S/PDIF port is kind of outdated now.

Also this box does support Dolby Vision and lot other latest + older audio, video formats and picture resolutions/formats ....if ur TV / Equipment supports it then it will be listed under "supported formats" section else under "unsupported formats" section in Display/Audio Settings
Here r the images illustrating the same
I hope the Dolby vision and HDR+ functions works?

I have LG oled G4 2024, which supports all latest audio and video formats, and I have Xstream 001, which ideally should support Dolby vistion it only detect HDR, but it is not working.
I hope Xstream 004 they are working?
They are not officially annouced that those boxes are supporting Dolby Vision. I can only see Dolby Atmos Logo on the box which is not working with OTT apps.

They are not officially annouced that those boxes are supporting Dolby Vision. I can only see Dolby Atmos Logo on the box which is not working with OTT apps.
I do see in display configuration Dolby video enabled disable option, when I pay Dolby video using YouTube it stuck.

Back
Top Bottom