Bought Airtel XStream 4 New Connection

• Thread starter Thread starter Sri_ADTV
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 147
  • Views Views: Views 8,167
My TV Does Supports.All Formats It's 4K QLED

I Know Very Well About The Boxes, Will You Please Stop Defending Airtel For Everything?

Else Please Share Screenshot Saying Dolby Vision Content On Any XStream Boxes!

Where am i defending Airtel? I a just stating facts a they are....already in my above post i shared screenshot of Dolby Vision format supported on Airtel XStream Box - 003 which was shared by @Sri_ADTV anna and in my XStream Box -001 model too same is listed under Display Settings....... If content as well as ur TV supports the same then it will be mentioned under "Supported Formats" section else it will be seen under "Unsupported Formats"category

Forget it...i have used so much devices and TV s of various formats supported and have few working now with 3 TV 's now itself...my tv have 1 support Dolby vision and another 2 HDR...using my few devices in those TV s ...i know very well how it shows and works...
Please don't guide me...

Firstly i know sir that u r a very senior member of this forum and have great knowledge + experience about various technical aspects of broadcast equipments but at the same time i humbly disagree with what u have stated and also request u to respond in a more courteous manner rather than saying things like "You don't guide me".... No matter how much knowledge one has there is always tendency to be wrong about certain things and one should be more receptive to making corrections rarter than being arrogant or stubborn 😊

Please write an email about Dolby vision to Airtel digital tv ceo, let's see what will he /she say officially.

Firstly i know sir that u r a very senior member of this forum and have great knowledge + experience about various technical aspects of broadcast equipments but at the same time i humbly disagree with what u have stated and also request u to respond in a more courteous manner rather than saying things like "You don't guide me".... No matter how much knowledge one has there is always tendency to be wrong about certain things and one should be more receptive to making corrections rarter than being arrogant or stubborn 😊
As per more than 45 years of using TV since black and white era..
U r completely wrong surely..it doesn't matter u agree or not fact is u don't have such knowledge to guide me or others in this matter surely...

Last edited:
Where am i defending Airtel? I a just stating facts a they are....already in my above post i shared screenshot of Dolby Vision format supported on Airtel XStream Box - 003 which was shared by @Sri_ADTV anna and in my XStream Box -001 model too same is listed under Display Settings....... If content as well as ur TV supports the same then it will be mentioned under "Supported Formats" section else it will be seen under "Unsupported Formats"category

That Screenshot Clearly Says, Dolby Vision Unsupported!

Don't Bo By Other Screenshot, Tell Me Now

Which TV & STB You're Using? And Where Did You Manually Checked That Airtel Providing Dolby Vision?

bro my tv supports dolby vision (lg oled), Airtel xstream box doesn't support dolby vision.

That Screenshot Clearly Says, Dolby Vision Unsupported!

Don't Bo By Other Screenshot, Tell Me Now

Which TV & STB You're Using? And Where Did You Manually Checked That Airtel Providing Dolby Vision?

Bcoz the content being played won't be available in Dolby Vision.

I have already stated that i am using 001 variant of XStream Box and it too supports Dolby Vision

bro my tv supports dolby vision (lg oled), Airtel xstream box doesn't support dolby vision.
It supports buddy.....Please read my above posts again.....if ur TV supports Dolby Vision and u r playing a content which provides Dolby Vision feature then u will see Dolby Vision listed under "Supported Formats" category in the display settings option

Back
Top Bottom