Bought Airtel XStream 4 New Connection

• Thread starter Thread starter Sri_ADTV
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 147
  • Views Views: Views 8,167
It supports buddy.....Please read my above posts again.....if ur TV supports Dolby Vision and u r playing a content which provides Dolby Vision feature then u will see Dolby Vision listed under "Supported Formats" category in the display settings option
Don't misguide people. Dolby vision is not supported by airtel Xtreame boxes. First of all it is not properly supporting the annouced Dolby atmos itself...

Bcoz the content being played won't be available in Dolby Vision.

I have already stated that i am using 001 variant of XStream Box and it too supports Dolby Vision

Share Me The Proof For Your Statement!

If I Try To Play Any Dolby Vision Enabled Contents On Sun Direct Max 4K Box, Before Playing, While I Choosing The Movie On Netflix, It Shows, Dolby Vision Symbol!

Can You Provide The Same?

Guys according to official website of skyworth Xstream box 3 model HY0001 supports Dolby vision and Dolby Atmos

zeh6ASM.jpg

IK6o-VUa-d.webp

Last edited by a moderator:
In my opinion: The chipset supports encoding decoding of dolby vision, but others system hardware limits that, like HDMI port I guess, That's just my opinion :) Now that's a controversial thing...

In my opinion: The chipset supports encoding decoding of dolby vision, but others system hardware limits that, like HDMI port I guess, That's just my opinion :) Now that's a controversial thing...
The hardware of set top box completely supports because they listed actual model with airtel branding may be problem is with Xstream box OS.

Don't misguide people. Dolby vision is not supported by airtel Xtreame boxes. First of all it is not properly supporting the annouced Dolby atmos itself...

Hahaha buddy, i am not misguiding anyone rather i am guiding other members to know right information bcoz currently they r stating wrong information on this topic

Share Me The Proof For Your Statement!

If I Try To Play Any Dolby Vision Enabled Contents On Sun Direct Max 4K Box, Before Playing, While I Choosing The Movie On Netflix, It Shows, Dolby Vision Symbol!

Can You Provide The Same?

Again i am saying anna Airtel XStream Boz does support Dolby Vision and i have already provided proof + given explanation on thr same...... Out of all DTH Smart Android Boxes Airtel XStream by far has lead a far as hardware / software quaiity + tech advancement / compatibility is concerned.

Anyways if one has XStream Box and they play a content which is having Dolby Vision feature and ur TV is compatible with Dolby Vision format then certainly u will see the Dolby Vision feature listed under Supported Formats category under settings

Back
Top Bottom