Bought Airtel XStream 4 New Connection

• Thread starter Thread starter Sri_ADTV
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 147
  • Views Views: Views 8,167
Exactly bro...business game😂

All things r related to business only..... Almost all major tech chipsets / accessories require for a operator to buy the same and obtain required licence for use and Airtel being a leader in innovation has been bringing latest features on its XStream Box thus u see 5 Smart Android Box variants (including Airtel Internet TV) have been launched since 2018 each providing great user experience

Again i am saying anna Airtel XStream Boz does support Dolby Vision and i have already provided proof + given explanation on thr same...... Out of all DTH Smart Android Boxes Airtel XStream by far has lead a far as hardware / software quaiity + tech advancement / compatibility is concerned.

Anyways if one has XStream Box and they play a content which is having Dolby Vision feature and ur TV is compatible with Dolby Vision format then certainly u will see the Dolby Vision feature listed under Supported Formats category under settings
Even Airtel DTH CEO is not as confident as you 😁... It is only supporting HDR pa..

Again i am saying anna Airtel XStream Boz does support Dolby Vision and i have already provided proof + given explanation on thr same...... Out of all DTH Smart Android Boxes Airtel XStream by far has lead a far as hardware / software quaiity + tech advancement / compatibility is concerned.

Anyways if one has XStream Box and they play a content which is having Dolby Vision feature and ur TV is compatible with Dolby Vision format then certainly u will see the Dolby Vision feature listed under Supported Formats category under settings

I Have Asked You To Share Proof!

Share It Here Or Share The Link

I Have Asked You To Share Proof!

Share It Here Or Share The Link

Already re-shared the snaps in earlier posts in this thread itself and explained on the same ...also manufacturer Skyworth has mentioned that box supports Dolby Vision......what more proof u r looking for anna?

Already re-shared the snaps in earlier posts in this thread itself and explained on the same ...also manufacturer Skyworth has mentioned that box supports Dolby Vision......what more proof u r looking for anna?
Xstream 4 manufactured by Skyworth? oh

I Didn't Ask You About Hardware Capability!

I Just Asked Dolby Vision Contents Being Played On Any Airtel Xstream Box! Airtel Has Limiting This Box To HDR Only!

Guys Here Are The Proofs!

That Xstream4 Box Doesn't Support Dolby Vision! Only HDR Supported

1st Image Taken On My TV Netflix App, 2nd & 3rd One Is From Xstream4 Box

IMG20240822071118.jpg

IMG20240822071153.jpg

IMG20240822071239.jpg

Surprisingly My Xstream Box 1

Doesn't Show Neither Dolby Vision Nor HDR

How Bad Airtel Is??? They Had Given An Option Called Dolby Vision Provisioning Which Of No Use!

IMG20240822082635.jpg

IMG20240822082455.jpg

And so called software quality+ tech advancement, they don't even have proper fav system in xstream 😆😂.. I am pretty sure xstream users are struggling to switch to next fav channel with multiple clicks...don't give me lcn remember logic, it does not make sense..companies must understand fav is a way to arrange most watched channels sequentially without the need to type 3-4 digits for LCN just to navigate from one fav channel to another and remembering lcn is also another pain.

"Umbe umbe" ( new version- moye Moye) 🥲

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom