BPL IN HINDI

Dulshaniko7

Reaction score
I notice that in foxsport asia website espn hd giving india generic of live matches....is tht mean BPL IN HINDI???... I HOPE THAT ESPN GUYS WILL COME THE SENSES BEFORE 17th...

We need eng commentary

Only hope for that. did you see there first match will be broadcast on star cricket too.

Dear
They are showing EPL in Star Cricket due to stupid Indian Badminton League which is going to be telecasted in Star Sports and ESPN... Perhaps Star Sports 2.

yeah it is true bpl commentary in hindi bt the commentary will also be available in english

i think star cricket will telecast hindi commentary and star sports english commentary

Same time 2 or 3 matches then what they will do really unwanted move by ESS :no

if its Hindi commentary.. #mute and watch.. They need to understand that Hindi is not the only language spoken in India.. and unnecessarily they are telecasting same match in two channels.. instead they can give two audio feeds for a channel and we can choose what we want.

star cricket-hindi,star sports-eng
i wonder who will watch in hindi?

come on guys i hv seen in other countries like qatar ,dubai they show live telecast of uefa champions league in urudu commentary so why cant we watch football in our own national language which is Hindi

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock