complaint

ajairtel said:
Now I called cc third time they said me jackpot hd topup is no more exists...I have to pay 225 rs

OK try to sms 'Add TOPUP5328' for Jackpot HD to 54325
and
sms 'Add TOPUP5220' to 54325 for Sun channels if needed

If that does not work then contact nodal officer.

( These 2 topups are exclusively for Jackpot users and will not work for other packs)

Dear,

There are three packs. Jackpot SD, Jackpot HD, Jackpot South HD. There could be Jackpot South SD. I'm not sure. So, when you request Jackpot to CC, they'll add Jackpot SD. It doesn't have any HD channels and many south SD channels. You need to activate the right package. CC are unaware of this.

So please call Nodal officer. No use in emailing or calling CC.

I faced the same problem. Nodal officer fixed in minutes.

Don't complicate by adding any chargeable top up out of the urge to watch TV.

Wait until 930am tomorrow. Make your call to nodal officer and get it fixed.

Im pretty sure it'll be fixed.

Make sure you say the fault is with CC and not yours.

thisisjagan said:
Dear,

There are three packs. Jackpot SD, Jackpot HD, Jackpot South HD. There could be Jackpot South SD. I'm not sure. So, when you request Jackpot to CC, they'll add Jackpot SD. It doesn't have any HD channels and many south SD channels. You need to activate the right package. CC are unaware of this.

So please call Nodal officer. No use in emailing or calling CC.

I faced the same problem. Nodal officer fixed in minutes.

Don't complicate by adding any chargeable top up out of the urge to watch TV.

Wait until 930am tomorrow. Make your call to nodal officer and get it fixed.

Im pretty sure it'll be fixed.

Make sure you say the fault is with CC and not yours.

Today My package is updated today with all the HD channels after a call from Nodal officer...thanks to all the friends here...

ajairtel said:
Today My package is updated today with all the HD channels after a call from Nodal officer...thanks to all the friends here...

that's really good news bro.

Now all SD and HD channels are working fine with all the itv services including games, radio,icooking, etc.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock