complaint

the only thing you can do is recharge with Rs 225 for watching hd channels i.e. max hd pack and after completion of 30 days do downgrade your base pack again to mega pack

bro do write a mail to nodal officer and tell him whole incidence do give a try.

rahul1117kumar said:
the only thing you can do is recharge with Rs 225 for watching hd channels i.e. max hd pack and after completion of 30 days do downgrade your base pack again to mega pack

bro do write a mail to nodal officer and tell him whole incidence do give a try.

If he ask cc Jackpot HD they may give wrong info only first he should understand the basics of how packages are made in Airtel.

Search for the Nodal officer of your city on Airtel's website,call the nodal office and tell them problem

They'll revert your pack back to Mega HD
The best thing to do is whenever you call Airtel cc regarding anything record the call and send that file to Nodal officers through email about how worse their customer care is if any problem occurs

Still call nodal office,they will revert your pack :k

kumarvishwas said:
Search for the Nodal officer of your city on Airtel's website,call the nodal office and tell them problem

They'll revert your pack back to Mega HD
The best thing to do is whenever you call Airtel cc regarding anything record the call and send that file to Nodal officers about how worse their customer care is if any problem occurs

Still call nodal office,they will revert your pack :k

Kumar bro it's good advice better to record CC conversation as a proof.

ajairtel said:
Dear friends I have complaint with airel digital TV. About package relating in which their customer care executive and company website gives me wrong information about their JACKPOT... 777 rs package in which they promise to give all HD and sd channels.. But after upgrading my package from mega HD to jackpot all the HD channels were gone and showing error code 4. Then I called to nodal officer number they told me that jackpot package does not contains any HD channels I have to take another 225 rs topup.. What I do?

Another option if you have my airtel app, sent a complaint mail from the app, most probably your problem will get solved. All the best.

Iharish007 said:
What we have to understand ??

About packages of Airtel if he known SD & HD separate (it's not Jackpot Hd its Jackpot Sd + All hd) then He wouldn't had this problem.

ajairtel said:
Dear friends I have complaint with airel digital TV. About package relating in which their customer care executive and company website gives me wrong information about their JACKPOT... 777 rs package in which they promise to give all HD and sd channels.. But after upgrading my package from mega HD to jackpot all the HD channels were gone and showing error code 4. Then I called to nodal officer number they told me that jackpot package does not contains any HD channels I have to take another 225 rs topup.. What I do?

Actually Jackpot pack with HD channels also exists and users of SD Jackpot can activate Jackpot HD addon for free also. Just call cc and ask for 'Jackpot HD top Up' which cost zero and includes 42+ HD channels.

iphifi said:
Actually Jackpot pack with HD channels also exists and users of SD Jackpot can activate Jackpot HD addon for free also. Just call cc and ask for 'Jackpot HD top Up' which cost zero and includes 42+ HD channels.

Now I called cc third time they said me jackpot hd topup is no more exists...I have to pay 225 rs

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock