Conditions for New Dish + connection

Pugazhbalaji said:
We can go for minimum pack i.e 155 rs.
But recharge vouchers start from 200 rs only.
Correct me if i am wrong.

Thats not the issue here. The Picture says as Monthly subscription starts from Rs 200/- . Not recharge. Rs 200/ - will give more than a month in South packs and no need to recharge monthly.

Mr.Bhat said:
Nivin Thats Onam offer only as seen in Ad.

Yes ,but i posted it because in that ad they are allowing the subscriber to choose any pack.

Any way its a offer with 2 months of Any SD pack.. we should know on later recharges.

Just now confirmed with CC,there is no condition regarding package.You can choose any of the available sd package.

psinha870 said:
Mr.Bhat said:
U have to subscribe atleast packs of Rs 200/ - for New Dish + connection.

s5Q0p.jpg

dth subscription starts with 200 only whether dish tv,airtel dth,tata sky or videocon d2h
@ psinha870, don't abuse any member, it's against forum rules, if you do it again, then you got warning or banned.

I am getting mad here whether to go with monthly package should be min.200Rs or Just re charge for 200rs. Please clarify me. any way one thing is for sure no members should be abused here. I welcomed the action from Gssaran.

Yes Karan, Its confusing for me too after the above posts.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock